PDA

View Full Version : Benjiman is perfect for ECW

John
07-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Shelton Benjimon is so funny.

I really think ECW is thee place to be for him, He is a good athlete and did a great promo on ECW This week.

Thoughts on his arrival to ECW?

Kage
07-01-2009, 06:59 PM
His promo on Yoshi was awesome. I'd be happier if he wouldn't have lost though..

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-01-2009, 08:06 PM
He sucks and he's gonna be a midcarder for life like Tommy Dreamer. He lost to the debutant he sucks so bad so he's a perfect fit for ECW :)

Kage
07-01-2009, 10:51 PM
He sucks and he's gonna be a midcarder for life like Tommy Dreamer. He lost to the debutant he sucks so bad so he's a perfect fit for ECW :)

Benjamin is far from suckage. The only reason he's going to be a mid-carder for life is that he has said that he is happy with the money he is making as a mid carder and doesn't want the responsibilitys of a main eventer. And guys lke Undertaker, John Cena, and many, many others have lost to debuting wrestlers. Benjamin is a great wrestler and proved on Ecw that he can be funny and charismatic.

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-02-2009, 02:05 AM
Well then I must watch it cause I've never seen Benjamin exhibit any charisma.

tommy
07-02-2009, 09:27 AM
Benjamin is far from suckage. The only reason he's going to be a mid-carder for life is that he has said that he is happy with the money he is making as a mid carder and doesn't want the responsibilitys of a main eventer. And guys lke Undertaker, John Cena, and many, many others have lost to debuting wrestlers. Benjamin is a great wrestler and proved on Ecw that he can be funny and charismatic.

Yes, THAT is why he's not main event. Surely it's not because of all his botched moves. Or his terrible mic skills. Or that the crowd has never gotten behind him when he was a face or hated him enough when he was a heel. It's because he doesn't want to be a main event wrestler, he wants to be a jobber. :shifty:

Kage
07-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes, THAT is why he's not main event. Surely it's not because of all his botched moves. Or his terrible mic skills. Or that the crowd has never gotten behind him when he was a face or hated him enough when he was a heel. It's because he doesn't want to be a main event wrestler, he wants to be a jobber. :shifty:

You wanna talk about botches and lack of mic skill? Let's leave John Cena out of this shall we? Freakin marks always talkin about Cena when the grown ups are talking about real wrestlers :no:

The crowd never got behind Benjamin? Where were you in 04-05 during his first IC title run? Triple H put him over, if you're going to try to tell me that the fans weren't behind him after that you are a damn lier.

If I cared enough to go back and find the interview and/or several news articles that have said that Benjamin is happy as a mid-carder, I would, but you're not worth the time sonny.

And 1.

tommy
07-03-2009, 12:15 AM
You wanna talk about botches and lack of mic skill? Let's leave John Cena out of this shall we? Freakin marks always talkin about Cena when the grown ups are talking about real wrestlers :no:

The crowd never got behind Benjamin? Where were you in 04-05 during his first IC title run? Triple H put him over, if you're going to try to tell me that the fans weren't behind him after that you are a damn lier.

If I cared enough to go back and find the interview and/or several news articles that have said that Benjamin is happy as a mid-carder, I would, but you're not worth the time sonny.

And 1.

And when did I ever mention Cena? Oh right, I didn't. Benjamin has no drive, and despite what you say, he DOES botch moves regularly and he DOES have horrible mic skills. While he may say that he likes being midcard, that is not necissarily the reason he isn't main event. Do you think that someone would really go "no, I don't want to be a bigger star". If that IS true, then he doesn't belong in the business.

Brandon
07-04-2009, 09:49 AM
He has no charisma whatsoever, he is like a bloody rock. He is athletic yes but his mic skills and his charisma is terrible.

Flair Country
07-07-2009, 03:56 AM
I wish they would have paired him back up with Charlie Haas years ago. They were pretty solid as Team Angle aka WGTT.

Konan
07-11-2009, 09:20 AM
The story with yosi tatsu is gr8 i really enjoyed the ecw now a days.Benjamin is good 4 ecw.

ClayMation
07-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Benjamin has a lot to prove after getting so many chances from WWE. Hopefully in ECW, and in his current program with Tatsu he can start showing signs of being serious and stepping up his game. The ECW title isnt out of the question in the near future if he can get it together...dont hold your breath though lol.