PDA

View Full Version : Another WWE star might be on the way out

John
07-01-2009, 08:21 PM
Tony Atlas' future with WWE is very much in doubt following the transfer of his associate, Mark Henry, to the RAW brand this past Monday.

Company officials plan on pushing the "World's Strongest Man" as a top babyface, which as a result, has left Atlas to fend for himself as he is not being brought alongside him.

The WWE Hall of Famer's contract is coming due in a few weeks and it remains uncertain whether it will be renewed.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Hornswoggle in the coming weeks as well.

Kage
07-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Atlas had a good run, I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did honestly. It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all to see Hornswoggle punted in the head by Orton. :D

scorpionf
07-02-2009, 08:09 AM
I have never liked Mark Henry - and whether WWE push him as a heel or a face - I will still never like him.

As for Hornswoggle - they should have got rid of him long ago... The novelty that is Hornswoggle lasted all of about 5 seconds for me. I too, would not be saddened at all to see him punted in the head by Randy Orton.

I thought WWE wanted Atlas with Mark Henry, to help him get into better shape - guess he hasn't done that great a job then if his job is on the line.

tommy
07-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Atlas had a good run. I think he'd be well suited to GM, but considering his come back was from out of no where, I think he can be proud of managing a ECW champion.

zafer8
07-03-2009, 10:40 AM
thanks

Brandon
07-03-2009, 01:58 PM
I don't really care if either goes to be honest.