View Full Version : HHH said to be a big supporter of Swagger/Bourne

John
07-02-2009, 06:48 AM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

- At a recent WWE promotional event in Japan, Triple H put over Jack Swagger and Evan Bourne as the company's best new talent. His words must have meant something since both Swagger and Bourne were drafted to RAW this week.

- Speaking of HHH, Dave Meltzer was in attendance at the RAW show in San Jose, CA and said that while HHH got a big pop, it was more of the type of reaction for a guy that used to be a big star.

Kage
07-02-2009, 06:30 PM
I guess this means Swagger and Bourne will be getting pushes on Raw.

superman14
07-02-2009, 08:53 PM
swagger for wwe champ

mikedudelang
07-02-2009, 09:10 PM
They are the best young talent the WWE has, without a doubt.

As for HHH's pop, he's still one of the greatest of all time but I would think even he would admit that his character is a bit stale. The problem is, their isn't a face in the world that could turn HHH into a hated heel again. He's just reached that legendary status like Ric Falir did, like Shawn Michaels has, like the Undertaker has where, they're so iconic you can't not cheer for them.

Booyaka138
07-02-2009, 09:23 PM
They are the best young talent the WWE has, without a doubt.

As for HHH's pop, he's still one of the greatest of all time but I would think even he would admit that his character is a bit stale. The problem is, their isn't a face in the world that could turn HHH into a hated heel again. He's just reached that legendary status like Ric Falir did, like Shawn Michaels has, like the Undertaker has where, they're so iconic you can't not cheer for them.

touche.

tommy
07-03-2009, 12:11 AM
If he is so impressed, he should put one or both of them over. Most likely Swagger, as he looks like he belongs in the main event more than Bourne, although I like Bourne better. Imagine what it would to for Swagger if he pinned Triple H cleanly.

Your Olympic Hero
07-03-2009, 03:58 AM
HHH puts a young guy over!!!!!!!!:shock: **Goes to window and begins search for flying pigs**

zafer8
07-03-2009, 10:30 AM
thanks

Brandon
07-03-2009, 02:03 PM
I hope this is true and put these guys in line for a push cause that would be pure awesomeness. :dance: