PDA

View Full Version : Torrie Wilson Says Kissing Vince Was Worse Than Having A Snake In Her Face,

John
07-03-2009, 06:58 AM
Kevin Eck of the Baltimore Sun conducted a phone interview with Torrie Wilson on Wednesday to discuss her finishing as the runner-up on the NBC reality show I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here. While the majority of the interview is about the reality series, she did give him two good wrestling-related quotes:

When asked what was worse - having a snake slithering across her face or kissing Vince McMahon: Oh, making out with Vince, for sure [laughs]. I'll take the snake any day.

Her thoughts on the 25-Diva Battle Royal at this year's WrestleMania 25 pay-per-view: I'm very mad at myself and embarrassed that I agreed to be a part of something like that. A lot of people in the audience didn't even know that I was in that match because they didn't even announce it. For me, that whole experience at WrestleMania was kind of like closure. I feel like maybe I'm not appreciated like I would have hoped. They just wanted all these girls there. Now I can understand why Trish [Stratus] decided not to do it; she was smart. Going into it I trusted them that they would use me in the right way and I should have known better. All in all, I learned a valuable lesson.

zafer8
07-03-2009, 10:27 AM
thanks

Brandon
07-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Interesting, very interesting!

Kage
07-03-2009, 07:10 PM
She's eye candy, she always has been and always will be. What exactly did she expect from the battle royal?

Before The Beginning
07-03-2009, 08:41 PM
ROFL, Torrie rocks

DUKE NUKEM
07-04-2009, 07:00 AM
wow thanks for this John