PDA

View Full Version : WHY wwe WHY

Konan
07-10-2009, 09:56 PM
1-Why cena is in the title match at N.O.C as we know that the fued b/w him and the miz is not over.?
2-Why wwe gave the title shot to christian cage as ecw have new faces.Wwe put one of them,and we just enjoyed the title match.
3-why jeff gets re match at N.O.C as wwe knows he can't renewal his contract with wwe.And one more why only he gets the re match,smackdown have talented wrestlers why not its gonna be triple thread match as wwe title.?
4-why lagecy take the match at N.O.C as we know that colone's deserved the most because they loses their titles at The Bash.The re match at raw is not enough.If in case they lose their re match at raw then it is not the strong reason to push them out 4rm the titles match at N.O.C?

Before The Beginning
07-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Good ?'s. I'd say #4 is because the Colons are broken up as a tag team. I'm not sure whats going on in WWE, but tag teams seem to be going extinct. I hope Legacy wins but whos going to be their competition now that the Colons are disbanded. Cant be Edge/Jericho with Edge out.. Who does that leave really? Unless they keeping Regal/Koslov as tags, which is stupid imo.

ClayMation
07-10-2009, 11:10 PM
man i havent posted anything on here in a LOOOONG time. but here goes:

1. Because Cena = Ratings. as much as i hate the guy.
2. Because no one is established enough or over enough for the title shot. They fresh faces still need some development.
3. Because of Jeff's ridiculous popularity, and a good chance it could be a show of loyalty on WWE's part to get him to renew. You cant just phase someone out who is THAT over with the fans.
4. Because they are broken up, bottom line.