PDA

View Full Version : Notes From Last Night's Raw: Michael Cole's Mistakes

John
07-14-2009, 05:21 PM
- WNW reader Alex sent the following… At the end of Raw, Michael Cole said that Triple H, John Cena, and Seth Green won the match, but it was a close one as there could have really been a fight, with the sledgehammer in the ring. But on WWE's website, they say under the results that the match was a no contest meaning no one won. I thought that was interesting as that racks up another point on Michael Cole's mistake chart.

- WNW reader John Atkins sent the following… On Monday Night Raw during the Big Show vs. Evan Bourne match Michael Cole stated that the Big Show weighed 485 lbs and Evan Bourne weighed 183 lbs. He then went on to say that the weight difference was 200 lbs when in fact it is actually 302 lbs.

- WNW reader Christian sent the following… I just finished watching RAW and figured I post this along since it wasn't on the site yet. During the opening promo with HHH and Seth Green at one point you can see a woman holding a sign in the corner by the barrier behind HHH. The sign read "Who's Seth Green". Not too far into the promo a WWE staffer came over and took the sign away from her.