PDA

View Full Version : 'Ghost' of Jacko snapped on car

Black Widow
07-15-2009, 01:01 PM
A BUILDER was stunned when he discovered the 'ghostly image' of Michael Jackson on his car bonnet — just 13 hours after his death.

Dad-of-two Gary Sloggett, 43, had taken some pics of his Rover 200 for a car sales magazine on June 26.

But when he uploaded the snaps on to his computer he was shocked to see the King of Pop — who died the day before of a heart attack — staring back at him.

Gary, of Stafford, said yesterday: "It's quite extraordinary.

"The obvious explanation is that it seems to be some sort of cloud formation that just happened at the time.

"But I've shown the picture to quite a few people and without prompting they all say: 'That's Jacko'.

"To be honest I'm a bit of a sceptic and I'm not the world's greatest Michael Jackson fan, but as soon as I saw the picture on my computer it set me thinking.

"I'm not saying I've been touched by any sort of presence, but it is pretty unusual. I was a bit bemused to say the least."

Gary, who is married to Moira, 41, and has two children, Amy, 13, and Thomas, 11, added of the Speed Demon: "I didn't upload the pictures for a few days but I took them at around 10am on the day after Michael Jackson died.

"When I saw the picture I immediately turned to my wife and said: 'What is Michael Jackson doing on my car bonnet?'

"If you look at the picture for long enough it even looks as if he has got wings."

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1480/jackocloud180845990a.jpg http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6108/jackocloud280846008a.jpg

The Sun

Darth Fozzy
07-15-2009, 01:42 PM
Actually, if you look long enough, it looks like the SAW mask dude thingy with long hair.

John
07-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Probably not even true, the photos look fake, especially around 'Jacko's' eyes...

And did God melt the rest of Jackson's face or something?

Black Widow
07-15-2009, 08:30 PM
And did God melt the rest of Jackson's face or something?

:lmao: nah the sun did that