PDA

View Full Version : Abyss claims he has turned down several WWE offers

John
07-17-2009, 06:36 AM
TNA wrestler Abyss says he has turned down three separate offers from the folks at WWE out of loyalty for the company that put him on international TV. Abyss, real name Chris Parks, says that WWE’s interest level in signing him to a deal was “high.”

"I've had opportunities to go there," Abyss said on the U.K. Sun's WrestleCast show. "There was high interest from WWE, but I just haven't had any interest in going. I'm one of the originals, I've been with TNA since the one year anniversary of the company, and very few people in this business can say they've been there from the beginning."

DUKE NUKEM
07-17-2009, 06:41 AM
he sticks true, thanks for the post John

Y0UR Messiah
07-17-2009, 06:43 AM
He says that now but let the WWE offer him like a million a year...his happy ass is going to sign that contract faster than...well...pretty fast.

ravensclan27
07-18-2009, 03:35 AM
He says that now but let the WWE offer him like a million a year...his happy ass is going to sign that contract faster than...well...pretty fast.

you cant put a price on loyalty and self respect

Relapse
07-18-2009, 03:42 AM
you cant put a price on loyalty and self respect

Wrong, You can put a price on just about ANYTHING. And when it comes to Pro Wrestling a lot of Wrestlers love the business no doubt but they also want to make the most amount of money as possible.

Kage
07-19-2009, 01:08 AM
Wrong, You can put a price on just about ANYTHING. And when it comes to Pro Wrestling a lot of Wrestlers love the business no doubt but they also want to make the most amount of money as possible.

Chris Parks is proving you wrong. He is turning down more money to stay with the company he loves.

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-19-2009, 02:32 AM
Sting did it. AJ is doing it. No reason Abyss can't.

Shane McMahon's Ass
07-19-2009, 03:48 AM
This is why i have a lot of respect for Abyss.

Thanks for posting this John :)

scorpionf
07-19-2009, 07:30 AM
Gotta respect Abyss for the decision to stick with TNA because of what they have done for his career!