PDA

View Full Version : Nun sues over naked Facebook photos

OMEN
07-17-2009, 01:59 PM
A novice nun is suing her ex-boyfriend in Italy after he uploaded pictures of her naked on Facebook.

The 31-year-old woman who lives in Turin said she was devastated when she saw the pictures, taken in summer 2006 during a holiday in Sicily, on the social networking site.

The man who said he wanted to stop her becoming a nun has refused to remove the pictures despite the woman's requests.

Now lawyer Anna Orecchioni has taken action and said: "My client doesn't want money, she only wants that he respects her decision to become a nun."

Large numbers of Italians meanwhile have logged on to see the pictures leaving comments like: "If all the nuns are like that, I want to become a priest."

Nova

Shane McMahon's Ass
07-18-2009, 09:19 AM
I didn't think you could have naked photos on facebook...

Thanks Omen

DUKE NUKEM
07-18-2009, 10:22 PM
^same here, thanks for the post Omen

scorpionf
07-19-2009, 08:14 AM
I thought facebook would have taken down the naked photos... I thought they weren't allowed?!

Before The Beginning
07-19-2009, 08:28 AM
Funny parts of this story, btw, thanks Omen
#1 - novice nun (I thought Novice was only a beginner level on video games)
#2 - Who becomes a nun at age 31, I mean seriously
#3 - Her client has been embarrassed and doesnt want money. For some reason I'm not buying that.
#4 - Quoted from above "Large numbers of Italians meanwhile have logged on to see the pictures leaving comments like: "If all the nuns are like that, I want to become a priest."
rofl, nice