PDA

View Full Version : Report: Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?

Black Widow
07-18-2009, 10:52 PM
A man claiming to work for TNA called into the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show Wednesday morning to say that Karen Angle and her children were presently living with Jeff Jarrett. The man noted that TNA president Dixie Carter was irate and threatening to fire Jarrett or buy his company stake out as a result of the situation. Bubba tried to call Kurt Angle to confirm this person's story, but he did not answer his phone.

For what it's worth, Kurt said during his memorable appearance on The Howard Stern Show back in March that Karen had an affair with a fellow TNA wrestler. Kurt claimed she'd stay out all night and later tell him she was hanging out with friends in the hotel lobby. Kurt said he cheated on her "a couple of times" while they were separated, but felt she slept around to get back at him. Kurt said he didn't want to reveal the name and seemed to be real awkward about the situation.

Karen filed for divorce from Kurt last September, which was later finalized on October 26, 2008.

PWS

Kage
07-19-2009, 01:04 AM
Oh snap. Jarret's a dog :ryan:

Shane McMahon's Ass
07-19-2009, 03:40 AM
LOL Nice goin Jeff...i bet Ryan wishes it were him :shifty:

Thanks

scorpionf
07-19-2009, 07:34 AM
I don't understand the logic of Dixie wanting to fire Jeff for sleeping with Karen... If that is even the case...

The Olympic Chick
07-19-2009, 02:33 PM
If this is in fact true, I wonder if Angle knew about it before the story broke on the internet. You would think he would know if his kids are living with Jarrett. But if he didn't and just found out, I wonder if this will effect his decision to resign with TNA when his contract expires.

ajs
07-21-2009, 10:59 PM
dixie can't fire jeff. he's 1/5 of an owner. there are 5 owners. i'm syre angle knows. i like angle (but) he cheated on karen twicw. 1-with a women for 2-1/2 yrs who's now in prison because she was trying to have karen killed. 2- he cheated again w/Rhaka Khan. enough is enough. he made his bed now sleep in it!!!!they are legally seperated going thur divorce. karen & jeff can do what they want. if kurt doesn't like it. he van go back 2 the w.w.e. where vince would stick his ass on ecw like he did christain!!!

Before The Beginning
07-21-2009, 11:24 PM
I'm with ajs on this one, you can't cheat on your wife and then pull a double standard/put an ultimatum to get Jarrett out of the company. Who Karen Angle wants to date is her business, and shes not cheating, they are separated.
I feel for Dixie though, shes between a rock and a hard place because it does appear Angle is going to use this as leverage to either not sign or sign. Shame...
After this last ppv which was a joke, more drama...