PDA

View Full Version : Paul Rocks The Grammies

Sunshine Acid
07-10-2006, 02:51 AM
Paul McCartney plays Fine Line and then rocks the house with Helter Skelter at the grammies.

c1w0BgdN_sU

DeadWolf
07-10-2006, 03:06 AM
Awesomeness hun, Paul's vocals on Helter Skelter are just as good as the orginal recordings of it back in the 60's. Rockin' performance! :cool:

Keep 'em commin sis.

flamesoffury
07-10-2006, 03:09 AM
Awesomeness hun, Paul's vocals on Helter Skelter are just as good as the orginal recordings of it back in the 60's. Rockin' performance! :cool:

Keep 'em commin sis.

coming from a man who said metallica are better than the beatles.. i smell kiss ass. :agree:

I will check it out now Shannon :)

DeadWolf
07-10-2006, 03:16 AM
coming from a man who said metallica are better than the beatles.. i smell kiss ass. :agree:

I can like both The Beatles & Metallica, and I do. That doesn't make me a kiss ass.

flamesoffury
07-10-2006, 03:19 AM
I can like both The Beatles & Metallica, and I do. That doesn't make me a kiss ass.

i know you can.. but you said Metallica > beatles.

and you even said that the beatles were OK. now they're rocking? >_> choose :p fine ur not a kiss ass >_>

DeadWolf
07-10-2006, 03:29 AM
Be quiet, if anyone is a kiss ass, it's you. Going around sucking up to all the girls of this site because you're desparate. Pfft, Don't waste yourself.

And again, just because I change my opinion of the beatles after seeing numerous performances of them, Does not make me a kiss ass.

flamesoffury
07-10-2006, 03:34 AM
Be quiet, if anyone is a kiss ass, it's you. Going around sucking up to all the girls of this site because you're desparate. Pfft, Don't waste yourself.

And again, just because I change my opinion of the beatles after seeing numerous performances of them, Does not make me a kiss ass.

rofl, at the first part. ha jackass.. me a kissass? i only talk to shannon here. i rarely talk to anyone else on here. and for your info, i like wasting my life. it's almost a hobby :)

Saint Hera
07-10-2006, 03:37 AM
Good music is good music regardless of labels. . .this performance was seriously good. . .as are many others that have been posted including the metallica ones. Why can't a person have many different taste. . . taste that will occasionally vary in preference?

flamesoffury
07-10-2006, 03:39 AM
Good music is good music regardless of labels. . .this performance was seriously good. . .as are many others that have been posted including the metallica ones. Why can't a person have many different taste. . . taste that will occasionally vary in preference?

i never said that hera.. i just said that he preferred metallica over the beatles. sheesh, im sorry i even brought it up. :(

DeadWolf
07-10-2006, 03:39 AM
rofl, at the first part. ha jackass.. me a kissass? i only talk to shannon here. i rarely talk to anyone else on here. and for your info, i like wasting my life. it's almost a hobby :)

Wow. First you're a kissass, and now you're a liar. You talk to shannon on msn, you're even invited to convos of me and shannon on msn. How pathetic, you have to lie to try and make yourself look better. And you talk to Jody, Lion, Angie, Kellie, etc, on here everytime you're online, which is almost everyday. Look man, if you're going to try and make an argument with me, atleast have some common sense and logic, please.

flamesoffury
07-10-2006, 03:41 AM
Wow. First you're a kissass, and now you're a liar. You talk to shannon on msn, you're even invited to convos of me and shannon on msn. How pathetic, you have to lie to try and make yourself look better. And you talk to Jody, Lion, Angie, Kellie, etc, on here everytime you're online, which is almost everyday. Look man, if you're going to try and make an argument with me, atleast have some common sense and logic, please.

oh im sorry.. i didnt think "hello and how are you?" would be considered a conversation. if so, than yes you are right. Since when was lion female? :eek: And i clearly said I talk to Shannon. Geez.

DeadWolf
07-10-2006, 03:44 AM
And i clearly said I talk to Shannon. Geez.

Actually...You said you ONLY talk to shannon here (UOW).. Hopefully now, you'll think before trying post nonsense.

flamesoffury
07-10-2006, 03:45 AM
Actually...You said you ONLY talk to shannon here (UOW).. Hopefully now, you'll think before trying post nonsense.

i meant from here (uow forums) oops.. typo :tongue: oh well.. now does it make sense to ya?

Sunshine Acid
07-10-2006, 03:47 AM
Both of you shut up.

Kellie
07-10-2006, 04:05 AM
Both of you shut up.

^ exactly .. you both know not to flame outside of rants .. cut it out