PDA

View Full Version : McKee fronts Clothes Show Live campaign

OMEN
07-21-2009, 03:35 PM
Former Hollyoaks star Roxanne McKee has signed up to be the face of Clothes Show Live.

The 28-year-old actress, who played Louise Summers on the Channel 4 soap, will front a nationwide campaign for this year's event ahead of its launch in Birmingham on December 4.

McKee was recently styled by a team of designers for a shoot with fashion photographer James Rudland. An image from the session has now been chosen to appear on billboards and magazines across the country.

Speaking of her new role, McKee revealed: "I've always watched it on TV and wanted to go, so I'm very flattered to be part of such a huge event."

On her best fashion tips, she added: "My style advice is always wear what you feel comfortable in that reflects your personality."

Clothes Show Live is one of Europe's biggest fashion events, showcasing new collections and beauty products. It will run from December 4 to 9 at the Birmingham NEC this year.

McKee filmed her final appearance for Hollyoaks in late 2008 after quitting to pursue new projects.

DS