PDA

View Full Version : Update: Backstage Heat on Jeff Hardy

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-25-2009, 02:29 AM
The Wrestling
Observer is reporting that there is apparently some backstage heat on Jeff Hardy for waiting so long to inform WWE
of his plans to either re-sign with the company or go on a hiatus. The general backstage feeling is that Hardy is choosing a bad time to take time off from WWE right now as he is needed on the Smackdown brand with both Edge and The Undertaker currently sidelined with injuries. Hardy's possible hiatus from the company is the reason why both John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler have been pushed hard in recent weeks.

WZ

DUKE NUKEM
07-25-2009, 06:22 AM
thanks for the update Gunner

Konan
07-25-2009, 08:18 AM
Yeah hardy is the only wrestler in S.D. But why hardy is not cleared his contract situation.

-[ICON]-
07-25-2009, 02:55 PM
i'd like to see how WWE handles this, and personally i'd like to see Morrison get his well deserved push.

flamesoffury
07-25-2009, 04:07 PM
If Hardy resigns and they make him stay, they better give him a title run that lasts much longer than a month. Otherwise there's no reason to sign at all.

Kage
07-25-2009, 06:31 PM
^^Why would they reward him with the World title if he's showed that he's not 100% committed to the company? He's just as popular without the title.

reign-4-life
07-26-2009, 04:58 AM
Thats the truth Kage.

And I as well am thrilled to see morrison get pushed. Although, I dont think there should necessarily be heat on hardy, I can understand why people are upset.

scorpionf
07-26-2009, 08:03 AM
I love that Morrison is getting a huge push - it's about time!

As for Hardy, it will be interesting to see what the WWE do about this situation, whichever way Jeff decides...

mikedudelang
07-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Morrison's push is long overdue. As for Hardy, I think he's much like Batista in that he's makes more money chasing the title then he does with the title.