PDA

View Full Version : Love Hewitt 'would pass out over Pattinson'

OMEN
07-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Jennifer Love Hewitt has joked that she might "pass out" if she ever met Robert Pattinson because she is such a big fan of the Twilight franchise.

Speaking to MTV News at this year's Comic-Con, the Ghost Whisperer star admitted that she had a major crush on Pattinson's movie character vampire Edward Cullen.

"I'd pass out. I can't talk about it, because I'd pass out. It's because he's Edward!" she explained.

"Listen, Edward can fly you through the forest. He's like Aladdin with vampire teeth - there's magic carpet rides. He can sing. He can watch you sleep. He plays music. He sniffs your neck. I mean please!

"There is not a girl in the world who's not Team Edward! Have you met girls who are not Team Edward? Well, they are not girls! They're aliens from another planet who should not be allowed to exist."

Love Hewitt went on to say that she was desperate to grab a role in one of the Twilight instalments and would even agree to "be the vampire who carries Robert Pattinson's luggage in the airport".

The sequel to Twilight, New Moon, will arrive in cinemas in November.

DS