PDA

View Full Version : Backstage News On AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels

Assassin™
07-11-2006, 06:23 AM
Source: TNAWrestlingNews.com
AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels pushed to become a tag team for quite a while before their request was granted.

Both men are happy to be out of the X Division for now and are expected to have a long run with the titles.
This news is almost shocking. These two really were the X-Division. It's suprising that they were both so anxious to get out of it.

Still 2nd Place
07-15-2006, 12:08 AM
I think this could be good as we are seeing Joe, Styles and Daniels getting out the x-division for a little while and after the past few months it been really around those 3 men and they are all great and I enjoyed it but I look forward to seeing some of the other star take over the stars of tomorrow the guys that will no doubt give us classics I am excited about this move and I think it was about time to put Styles and Daniels on a team let them do what they do and add some more excitement to the growing tag division and let see Homicide,Dutt,Sabin,Alex Shelley,Senshi,Lethal and the rest of the x-division mix it up again

Brixy
07-15-2006, 04:32 AM
But isnt Joe the X Division Champ? I dont know as i dont watch it.

but if he is fighting superstars out of the X Devision whats going to be with the title?

digitalv
07-15-2006, 05:00 AM
Joe isn't the X-Division champion anymore, that title belongs to Senshi (AKA Low-Ki).

I also agree with expanding AJ, Daniels, and Joe out from the X-Division and making a bigger name for themselves (heck, AJ has even held the Heavyweight title once but hasn't gotten a shot in a while). Might as well book a few Sabin/Lethal/Shelley/Senshi matches for a while, these 4 guys will be the new cornerstone for the X-Divison in my opinion, with a little Sonjay Dutt thrown in there as well. I do wonder if Petey Williams will get tossed in with this group as well or if he will continue to stay out of the X-Division limelight like he has been lately.

Still 2nd Place
07-15-2006, 08:05 AM
Joe isn't the X-Division champion anymore, that title belongs to Senshi (AKA Low-Ki).

I also agree with expanding AJ, Daniels, and Joe out from the X-Division and making a bigger name for themselves (heck, AJ has even held the Heavyweight title once but hasn't gotten a shot in a while). Might as well book a few Sabin/Lethal/Shelley/Senshi matches for a while, these 4 guys will be the new cornerstone for the X-Divison in my opinion, with a little Sonjay Dutt thrown in there as well. I do wonder if Petey Williams will get tossed in with this group as well or if he will continue to stay out of the X-Division limelight like he has been lately.

I think now that Team Canada is gone and I am happy they are breaking that up as there are some people in the group that got held back ny it Roode and Petey I think we will see Petey really start to shine the the X-Division again I think that we are going to be seeing some great action out of the group you named but I hope we get to see some Petey/Shelley/Senshi/Sabin/Lethal matchs as I think they could steal the show there so much star power yest to be tapped in that 5-some