PDA

View Full Version : do you think The Great Kali will "The World Heavy waight Champion"

torpido
07-11-2006, 07:50 AM
I think so the great kali will world heavy weight champion cause he is very tall and power full also.I think so no one can bit him . I like his atitude .:cool: :wink: :rolleyes:

the phenomenal sid
07-11-2006, 08:13 PM
and what is your age like??2 years or what?how did you post a dumb thread in a wow section.?

$tu
07-11-2006, 08:40 PM
whether or not we think so, this doesn't belong here. Moving the thread to the right section.

Dubbz4president
07-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Lol, u guys are being a little mean to the kid. I'll answer your question. I would like to see the Great Khali win the title, but its a little early in his career to tell how great of a wrestler he's gonna be.

Ethan Hunt
07-12-2006, 01:37 AM
Khali and Title............I dont see him winning in the next 30 yrs!

Spawn
07-12-2006, 01:42 AM
I hate to say it but he wil win it.

Phenom77
07-12-2006, 05:05 PM
I agree with Sweet and Ethan. I hate it when he wins it but I hope its not for the next up and coming years

the phenomenal sid
07-12-2006, 05:37 PM
yeah khali will win the title.

CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE OR WOMENS TITLE!
http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/1497/uowstfu011ry.gif
:stfu:

yankeesman77
07-12-2006, 06:13 PM
The emphises of The Great Khali ever winning the World Heavyweight Title is a mere exageration because A: he has no wrestling skills and B: Can he even speak the language? What you have tyo do to win the top title in this industry of the World Heavyweight Title is be effective enough so that you can drawn in heat with the crowd say your words perfectly clear and demonstrate a wrestling abilty. But the WWE does seem to like to push the Big Guys but if your talking to a real wrestling fan, like myself, Khali wont win the title untill he createst some new wrestling moves and can use his size and power to his advantage and not just act all big and tough because a program with the Undertaker wont get you to the promise land it's what you can make of yourself and present to yourself to the fans. The Great Khali and I cant belive that I am saying this is that he has potential but he needs to improve his speaking or go to a speech class and prove to the people that he can be dominant because all I see him as is just another crapy Big guy do to his size that cant do anything and before 2006 is up he might very well get realesed which I wouldnt be surprised about either because then you can push the younger talent and talent that can do a great job but still have to work at it. People like Bobby Lashley, Ken Kennedy, Gregory Helms, Gunner Scott, Jaime Noble, Brian Kendrik and Paul London, Matt Hardy, Sylvan, Paul Burchill (once he drops the stupid pirate Gimmick). But Smackdown has the tools to do well all they need to do is push those people and excel in push and promotoe and excentuate the positives and not let people like The Great Khali steal the spotlight just because of his imposing height.

Adam Copeland2
07-13-2006, 07:32 AM
A stupid thread formerly in the wrong section......how dumb is that?

No, I dont c Khali winning the title in a LONG time time, if ever. He's like Henry IMO, always squashing his oponents but never winning a title.

hero707
07-15-2006, 07:35 PM
100% jobberfestion if he wins the title now but like 1-2 years later it would seem ok

Abhishek_Divekar
07-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Khali will win the title but on one condition

Should take a new birth!