PDA

View Full Version : After some time RAW and SD become Drama cafe..!!!

Ian Diago
07-11-2006, 09:09 AM
in RAW and SD there is maximum drama and minimum wresteling.....I can't see wresteling in these shows,I think year 2000-2004 this is the golden period of RAW and SD.....In that period we saw five***** wrestling.And now we saw what going on in RAW and SD....Hence I think after some time RAW and SD become DRAMA CAFE.......!!!
What do you think.......???

Brixy
07-11-2006, 09:10 AM
1998 - 2001 greatest period of all time

the phenomenal sid
07-11-2006, 09:40 AM
addled brains?next thread please

Adam Copeland2
07-11-2006, 01:32 PM
I agree with you. But, u have to notice that it's not WWF anymore, it's not WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION, it's WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT. it's now an entertainment show. It's meant to be this way. Still, they r now emphasizing WAY too much on the entertainment factor these days.

Dubbz4president
07-11-2006, 05:12 PM
To produce the best wrestling show you need to have the perfect blend of Drama, fueds, wrestling, and pure entertainment, however i agree that wwe is a lot more drama then b4. 1998-2001 was by far WWE's (or WWF's) prime in my opinion.

F4L
07-11-2006, 05:24 PM
DUBBS!!!! lol

Yeah RAW especially is nothing more than a soap opera with a few matches and here and there. And not to mention the matches suck. So many superstars begin wasted and misused. Sad, oh so very sad...

Spawn
07-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Well, I think the greatest pireod of wwe-wwf was 2001 after the invasion pay per view. at survivor series when team wwe was facing team wcw/ecw i think ecw was apart of it not sure though. When Kurt Angel came back in the ring and hit stone cold. that was the best pay per view in 2001 and the rest of 2001 was also great to.

Ethan Hunt
07-12-2006, 01:30 AM
Well, I think the greatest pireod of wwe-wwf was 2001 after the invasion pay per view. at survivor series when team wwe was facing team wcw/ecw i think ecw was apart of it not sure though. When Kurt Angel came back in the ring and hit stone cold. that was the best pay per view in 2001 and the rest of 2001 was also great to.

^^have you watched WM17?????

LOLZ

Phenom77
07-12-2006, 05:22 PM
WWE is going to end up getting destroyed by TNA if they don't watch out. It might be 5 years, 10 years or even 20 years. The fact is WWE needs something to make everyone believe it reigns surpreme.

Abhishek_Divekar
07-17-2006, 04:53 PM
First of all Mr hrh_diago wats ur nationlality first it was of america then of India n now of germany?

and u phenom77 u r wrong totally WWE will always overpower TNA n its the drama which makes a huge difference between tna n wwe If any body wants to see a pure wrestling he should see a mat wrestling championship matches of the olympics

Will
07-17-2006, 06:30 PM
WWE is going to end up getting destroyed by TNA if they don't watch out. It might be 5 years, 10 years or even 20 years. The fact is WWE needs something to make everyone believe it reigns surpreme.

TNA is losing 500,000-1,000,000$ a month and they are making absolutely no progress towards getting in the black. Peole can use the fact that people have been predicting TNA's demise since day 1 and it is still here as proof of its longevity, but realistically how long can a business last when it is losing millions and there is no light at the end of the tunnel? You can't last 20 years at that rate. Someone will eventually compete with WWE, but i doubt it will be TNA especially if it is decades away.

Abhishek_Divekar
07-18-2006, 10:40 AM
TNA is losing 500,000-1,000,000$ a month and they are making absolutely no progress towards getting in the black. Peole can use the fact that people have been predicting TNA's demise since day 1 and it is still here as proof of its longevity, but realistically how long can a business last when it is losing millions and there is no light at the end of the tunnel? You can't last 20 years at that rate. Someone will eventually compete with WWE, but i doubt it will be TNA especially if it is decades away.
Kya Bat Hey! Agree with U