PDA

View Full Version : eugene & dx?just a question

the phenomenal sid
07-11-2006, 09:42 AM
just after seeing what happenned on raw yesterday(wont say anything as it may be considered as spoileres)what do you think will happen if eugene joined D-X???
will it be funny and also nice for eugene as a character?wont it sole the problem of an extra member.i think it will be weird but funny nonetheless

Adam Copeland2
07-11-2006, 01:39 PM
You know I have also thought about Eugene joining DX, but, the more I think about it, I realize that this has very little chance of going over. Maybe, Eugene taking part in 1 or 2 DX stints will be funny, but, in the long term, it'll do nothing for Eugene, as the 'retarded nephew' gimmick is too silly for the fans to actually take him seriously.

Dubbz4president
07-11-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm iffy about that too. DX always had badasses in it. Think about it,
X-Pac -Baddass
Bad Ass Billy Gunn- He's got it in his name!
Road Dogg - Oh You Didn't knoW!! lol, yea..Baddass
Chyna - Debatably the baddest of them all lol
Rick Rude- He's just as bad as he was Rude!
and of course Triple H and Shawn Micheals are badasses but Eugene...In my opinion that would kinda hurt the rep of DX history

Ethan Hunt
07-12-2006, 01:28 AM
Eugene and DX, they just wont go hand in hand. Eugene dont deserve to work alongside Shawn and The Game to keep it plain and simple.

mXp
07-12-2006, 05:47 AM
i did not think that eugene will be jkoining d-x but, i tought that shawn would have said something like

-vince if you ain't down whit that eugwene got 2 word 4 ya!
-Suck it!

Phenom77
07-12-2006, 05:28 PM
I do not want Eugene to join DX. It was said earlier one or two stunts maybe alright but not for the long run. I wish the orginial cast would come back.