PDA

View Full Version : The year thus far!

Brandon
08-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Here we go, the year this far has been good. Full of Ups and Downs this year. So my question is, what WWE Brand has done the best throughout the whole year and in your mind, who will have done the best by the end of the year.

Kage
08-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Smackdown has been the better show, Raw is just a joke and I get kinda annoyed watching new guys going over Regal/Burchill/Dreamer on Ecw

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-08-2009, 07:04 PM
This has been the lamest year of wrestling I've ever seen. Has there been one memorable feud? No. The McMahons v Legacy was good but now it's getting stale with H fighting those 2 everywek. hardy Boys promised a lot but fizzled out mainly due to them moving Matt and Jeff's contract. CM Punk has finally shown us what he showed us back in RoH (Ok not as good but good enough). The PG-13 shit needs to go there's no swearing, no weapons it sucks balls. RAW has turned into BS and for the first time I am liking SmackDown. Gail Kim and Christian need to be sued properly. Overall I would say WE is worse than TNA and need to get new guys over like Ziggler and Morrison.

superman14
08-10-2009, 04:42 AM
SAME STORY ON RAW BUT SMACKDOWN is getting really good with the cm punk going heel and beating the crap out one more strike jeff