PDA

View Full Version : Britain's strongest schoolboy

John
08-08-2009, 01:10 PM
A Wolverhampton teenager who can lift up cars and carry his parents above his head has been named Britain's strongest schoolboy.

Chris Morgan, 17, who eats 5,000 calories a day, has to have his school uniform altered to fit around his biceps, reports the Daily Telegraph.

Chris, who weighs 19st 10lbs, was put through his paces in a national contest in Kent, where he was crowned the UK's Strongest Schoolboy.

Events included dragging a 120kg beer keg across 25 metres in a farmer's walk, lifting 75kg of logs, flipping 360kg of tyres and deadweight lifts.

Chris said: "I try to be disciplined but sometimes it is hard when there are temptations like cake in the fridge."

The sixth former can lift tumble dryers and sofas so his mother Debbie can clean under them - but his vast appetite comes at a high price.

Debbie, 46, a concession manager, said: "We have not been able to afford a holiday for years because we keep feeding him."

She spends £140 on the weekly food shop and goes to the supermarket every day to stock up Chris's supplies, costing up to £20 a time.

Chris took an interest in strong man competitions after watching the World's Strongest Man programme at Christmas.

"I have watched it every Christmas since I was eight," he added. "So I started going to the gym when I was about 13 and enjoyed it and thought I could give it a go."

DUKE NUKEM
08-12-2009, 07:03 AM
wow thanks for this John