PDA

View Full Version : Ric Vs The Big Show

Spawn
07-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Well, I think this match will be preaty lame. I mean come on ric, I like him and i respect him very much but all he can really do now is do chops to the chest, and low blows, This match in my eyes will not be hardcore at all. I think it will be a waste of time. Ric will probably be about to win and then paul will do sumthin to screw him over just a guess but hey, What do u think about this match. *LAME*

F4L
07-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Well one things for sure, Flair will bleed...

Flair Country
07-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Well, I think this match will be preaty lame. I mean come on ric, I like him and i respect him very much but all he can really do now is do chops to the chest, and low blows, This match in my eyes will not be hardcore at all. I think it will be a waste of time. Ric will probably be about to win and then paul will do sumthin to screw him over just a guess but hey, What do u think about this match. *LAME*

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm a huge Ric Flair fan and have been for years, but the man needs to gracefully bow out while he's still in one piece. To me his matches are still entertaining but I think that is because I am biased. Then again on the other side of that, I don't think I have seen Big Show wrestle a quality match since he was in WCW and even those matches were borderline.

Dubbz4president
07-11-2006, 09:12 PM
Yea, i guess all 3 of us see Eye to Eye (to Eye). Ric FLair should indeed be one of the most respected wrestlers and its harder for younger fans to see what he's done for the buisness in his early years. But he's just too old now, every time i'm watching one of his matches i feel like i'm watching a dial-up speed video, its just slow and non exciting (Do u like my analogy? lol).

Phenom77
07-12-2006, 05:19 PM
*After watching Flair vs Show*

This match was not lame. In Fact, I never knew Flair could go to that extreme and it just shows the Foley is just in a surprize the next time when him and flair are in a match.

Dubbz4president
07-12-2006, 10:35 PM
I think Flair is going to lose to Big Show
lol.
jk, yea the match was decent after all