PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle's Attorney Says Tna Champion Is Innocent, Explains Each Charge Away

Kellie
08-17-2009, 05:46 AM
Kurt Angle's attorney, Michael Santicola, told WPXI Television in Pittsburgh, PA that the TNA champion is innocent of charges of harassing his ex-girlfriend Tranesh Biggers (TNA star Rhaka Khan) as well as all the other related charges.

Santicola told WPXI that Biggers was upset that Angle had ended their relationship and that there was no "corroborating evidence" that Angle had abused her or was even aware of her presence when he was accused of stalking her. Santicola claimed that Briggers was trying to continue to "involve herself" in Angle's life.

As I noted on Sunday evening on my PWInsider.com Hotline prior to the Hard Justice PPV, Angle had told numerous people that he had broken up with Khan - for months, Angle had been telling wrestlers he had been trying to get her to move out of his residence - and that set off the issue. Angle also claimed to wrestlers that he was unaware he was anywhere near Biggers Saturday morning until police pulled his car over.

In regard to the charge of Angle driving with a suspended license, Santicola noted that Angle was found innocent of DUI and expected that charge would be dropped once they dealt with paperwork.

Santicola also commented on the charges of Angle's possession of Human Growth Hormone, noting, "I have spoken with his agent, it is under prescription, multiple people use it in his industry and it is not illegal."

Angle's scheduled hearing on Tuesday will likely be delayed, Santicola said, as Angle will be out of town for the TNA Impact tapings in Orlando, Florida.

To read the WXPI report, click here (http://www.wpxi.com/news/20411616/detail.html)

PWI

DUKE NUKEM
08-17-2009, 06:33 AM
wow thanks for the update Kellie

Shane McMahon's Ass
08-17-2009, 08:05 AM
Angle's such a loser :no:

Thanks Kellie

legolas4792
08-17-2009, 11:53 PM
wow angles lawyer is pretty good