PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Complex May Get Downloadable Content

DA
08-21-2009, 01:23 AM
It's probably fair to say that Shadow Complex has been the most buzzed-about and best reviewed of Microsoft's "Summer of Arcade" releases. So given that, it only makes sense that Chair would be looking for more ways to bank on its popularity. Gamasutra reports that the game may see downloadable content packs in the future. In fact, creative director Donald Mustard all but promised it. Asked about the possibility of adding extra modes, Mustard joked, "man, you're going to make me tip my hand too much." After his public relations representative pointed out that he didn't have to answer the question, he responded: "I think that's a really compelling idea -- how about that?" It's not exactly crack detective work to deduce that Chair has something up their sleeves, but there's no telling exactly what the additional content could be. New game modes to compliment the Proving Grounds are one possibility, but Chair could surprise us and let players take on the game as a different character as well.