PDA

View Full Version : Tara Makes A Mistake Regarding WWE Women's Tag Team Championship

John
08-21-2009, 09:00 PM
- WNW reader Nathan Milliard sent this in... Tara was mistaken when she said that Vince McMahon never had a tag team women's division. That is not true. Here is the information on such a title existing: WWF Woman's Tag Team Championship: Created in 1970 the first holders were the team of Velvet McIntyre & Princess Victoria the title was retired in 1989 without an official announcement of being retired. The holders at that time was the team of Leilani Kai and Judy Martin (The Glamour Girls).

The Olympic Chick
08-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Yeah I heard about this on a forum during Impact after she said that. I don't think TNA should be bringing up WWE all the time anyway.

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-22-2009, 12:06 AM
Dan Kel sent along the following:

Hey guys, thought it was funny to note that while watching TNA iMPACT! this week, new commentator Taz referred to Team 3D's Brother Ray as Bubba at least five times during the match.

It was hilarious to hear him try to cover it up after the slip-ups. I was just waiting for a Dudley Boyz slip.

WZ

The Olympic Chick
08-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Hehe I laughed at this too. Took me back to the old days of WWF.

Kage
08-22-2009, 12:24 AM
They've called him Bubba on TNA before..

Kage
08-22-2009, 12:40 AM
You'd think someone who allegedly knows something about women's wrestling would know this. Hell, I knew it!

scorpionf
08-23-2009, 06:20 AM
I laughed as soon as it was said WWE would never think of a women's tag team title...

But is WWE paying TNA for publicity or something?!?! Sheesh... They seem to mention WWE at every opportunity, but WWE NEVER mentions TNA!

DUKE NUKEM
08-24-2009, 06:41 AM
wow thanks for this