PDA

View Full Version : John Cena a reason for WWE going PG?

Konan
08-23-2009, 03:11 AM
John Cena revealed that he was a big driving force behind WWE going "PG" in an interview with Sporting News Radio on Saturday.

Cena said that he was outspoken for his views initially, but felt strongly that it was the right direction for the company to stay consistently family friendly.

Critics will use this as reason number 12,752 why they hate John Cena.

legolas4792
08-23-2009, 04:44 AM
nothing wrong with cena but i do agree cena haters will be rabid about this

Y0UR Messiah
08-23-2009, 03:53 PM
God I hate Cena. Not ask an actor because I think he is starting to show talent. Not as a wrestler because over the years his improved leaps and bounds. I hate Cena because of his actions behind the scenes. The guy pulls more strings than Triple H ever did. Him and Randy Orton are the worse things to come out of the WWE, as far as the backstage bullshit.

Kage
08-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Yep, reason 12,752 may be one of the worst.

Darth Fozzy
08-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Fuck Cena!! Attitude Era FTW

Shane McMahon's Ass
08-23-2009, 10:52 PM

^^I co-sign
:kemo:

I wanna kick Cena in the Balls even more so now...that's if he actually has any left :shifty:

Thanks Konan

DUKE NUKEM
08-24-2009, 06:30 AM

very good point

hardcoregamer16
08-24-2009, 03:44 PM
well its hard to kick a man on roids in the balls seeing as there r not there anymore. Now i don't Cena anymore but this is bullshit PG rating is one the worst things i have seen the WWE do, the worst was Eugene.

Xan20
08-24-2009, 04:25 PM
i don't hate John Cena the person, I hate Cena the wrestler/entertainer. PG sucks seeing as how the crowds every PPV erupt into a cursing tirade, and sometimes on Raw. How do you stop the kids from hearing that Vince?

LionDen
08-24-2009, 08:09 PM
Yeah, the PG thing is annoying me. I miss the Attitude days which is probably why a few people I know and myself like to watch TNA more lately. There was nothing wrong with blood etc and Cenas matches are boring as hell, he has about 5 moves and a bit of blood would add a bit of excitement to it. Down with PG!

mikedudelang
08-24-2009, 08:35 PM
Look, Cena is just looking at the cash aspect of it. The bottom line is, if parents feel comfortable letting their kids watch wrestling, the WWE stands to make money hand over fists. And don't even bother asking "how much money is enough" because the answer to that question is, 'it's never enough'.