PDA

View Full Version : Live Notes From Raw In Vegas

John
08-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Just got back from Raw here in Vegas and have to say it was a fun show live. The merchandise stands were packed with lots of Cena merchandise and DX gear. The T and M was pretty much almost sold out with not very many empty seats.

The crowd was hot all night and into everything. The dark match was Alex Riley who cut a good heel promo and got the cheap heat by insulting Vegas took on Jamie Noble who was pretty over. Riley looked good and sold very well. He could be a top heel one day if they get behind him. The crowd was very much into DX and they liked the whole Vince birthday segment. To me it just went on way too long and didn't do anything. Now I didn't see where Rhodes and DiBiase came from as I was watching the ring. Seeing Vince in action was pretty cool and unexpected. During commercial with Jericho and Big Show, Jericho cut a heel promo to get heat as the fans were chanting that he and Show suck so he was telling alll of us just how much better that he and Show are than us. Now when Money came out, the crowd did not like him very much but when MVP came out, the crowd went nuts and when Mark Henry's music hit he was EXTREMELY over. Live, people thought the tag belts were on the line since that's what we thought Money said. I thought the tag match went on way too long but the crowd was way into it and popped huge when MVP and Henry won the match.

The main event was pretty cool as during the first commercial break when Cody got backdropped onto Orton and DiBiase, all 3 Legacy members walked back up the ramp but DX and Vince attacked and brought them back. Again the crowd was very pro DX and then when Cena's music hit the place went absolutely bonkers especially when Shawn super kicked Orton and Cena nailed the Attitude Adjustment. Now I did think when the six man was announced that Vince was going to turn on DX which obviously did not happen but that's the train of thinking that this company has turned me into.

Now after the show went off the air, Cena, DX and Vince all did the DX crotch chop. Then Triple H got the mic and said there some people in the back who wanted to wish Vince a happy birthday. So Shane's music hits and we go nuts and then Steph comes out and the two of them go to the ring together. There's a huge Shane O'Mac chant which he acknowledged on the mic by saying thank you. Then to our surprise, Linda and Pat Patterson come down to the ring. Patterson was going to leave but someone told him to get into the ring. Vince and Linda share a quick kiss. Then Patterson sings Vince a song which I couldn't make out and then the whole crowd again sings Vince a Happy Birthday and this time Vince hams it up for the crowd. Then they all leave and Lilian thanks us all for coming and wish us all a good night.

Biggest Pop
Cena
DX
Shane McMahon (during post show celebration)
Henry

Biggest Heat
Orton
Jericho
Big Show

robnmish
08-25-2009, 07:20 PM
ummm ok as also being there, how do you figure the TnM was sold out....about half the upper deck was tarped off.............

J-man
08-26-2009, 01:31 AM
This isnt from him, somebody else posted it, and he's sharing the news lol

Thanks John

DUKE NUKEM
08-26-2009, 06:22 AM
wow thanks for this john