PDA

View Full Version : Which Team would you have never split up?

John
08-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Many years have passed by, And throughout them, many great tag teams have graced the wrestling rings. Which one would you have not broke up?

Ive only watched wrestling for about 7 years now, and i have to say that in 2002 during the Smackdown Tag Team Tournament, Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit were a great team, as were Mysterio and Edge. I would have kept them as teams but also as single wrestlers. Mysterio and edge made a great team and impressed me with many of their moves that they did. I was really excited with their No Mercy 2002 bout.

I also liked the team of MNM, I didnt like Brian Kendrick & Paul London much, because they didnt show much charisma as a team, but i liked MNM alot and thought that they made a great team together.

What's your thoughts?

J-man
08-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Edge and Mysterio, also any of Jericho, Angle and Benoit teaming together as they had great chemistry.

MNM I definitely loved and I dont think they should have broken it up, but it was Necessary for John Hennigan's Main Event push.

I also loved the spirit squad :shifty:

Kage
08-26-2009, 05:29 PM
Morrison and The Miz... I really can't stand to watch the Miz by himself. London and Kendrick should have never been split too.