PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to see another KingOfTheRing PPV?

John
08-27-2009, 03:18 PM
The King Of The Ring concept is simple, It's a tournament for the superstars of the WWE to win a championship shot, and give those who wouldn't normally be in a main event, a chance, due to the amount of spots available in these types of matches.

The King Of The Ring was a PPV Throughout the Attitude Era, and one i have watched and enjoyed. The KOTR PPV has ceased as of 2002, but was revived a few years ago on Raw where Raw's own General Manager won. Would you like to see the KingOfTheRing return? Do you think it would make a better PPV than some of the current WWE concepts? or do you think it would be better left off for an episode of Raw or Smackdown, to decide who would face the champion at the next PPV?

Thoughts?

Kage
08-28-2009, 04:01 AM
I'd love to see KOTR make a comeback

The ShowOff
08-30-2009, 10:46 AM
I would mark for a KOTR come back. It was always one of my favorite PPV's back in the day. With WWE doing all these little theme type PPV's they should bring back King of The Ring.

whoblehwah
09-01-2009, 11:54 PM
It would be pretty sweet. Lots of wrestling companies have a big yearly tournament. PWG has the Battle of Los Angeles and DDT4. TNA has the World X Cup, ROH has Survival of the Fittest, I don't see why WWE can't run a tournament. It'd be a nice change in pace. I'd definately prefer it over "Breaking Point". Submission gimmick? Bleh.

A Blissful Ass
09-11-2009, 12:44 AM
KOTR it's been done i hated the 06 one they had thanks to that we had that stupid king Bokker gimmick:(