PDA

View Full Version : Angle breaks the TNA Title belt in anger?

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Credit: PWTorch.com

Apparently Jeff Jarrett and BG James had a falling out recently. The PWTorch Newseltter claims that Kurt Angle told James to tell Jarrett that he was going to kick his ass next time he saw him. James relayed the message, but Jarrett claimed he was told Kurt threatened to kill him. When James was asked to clarify, he said Kurt merely threatened to beat up Jarrett, not kill him.

Another Kurt Angle story making the rounds is that he recently got so fired up when talking about Jarrett that he slammed the TNA Title belt down and accidentally broke it in the process.

Behaving like Kids :no:

aoessand
08-28-2009, 11:29 PM
roids will do that to ya

Y0UR Messiah
08-29-2009, 04:16 AM
How the hell did he break the title? I mean...it's metal...so did something just pop off or are we talking about cracks and stuff here.

Will
08-29-2009, 05:08 AM
roids will do that to ya

Angle doesnt use roids....he uses hgh.

BigJimSlate
08-29-2009, 06:50 AM
What a loser.

mackattack
08-29-2009, 07:10 AM
angle does do roids. why u think wwe fired him???

Glorious Maxxwell
08-29-2009, 07:38 AM
^ WWE didn't fire him... Angle actually left at his own accord...

Konan
08-29-2009, 07:52 AM
Angle Is The Best In Wrestling .

DUKE NUKEM
08-29-2009, 07:08 PM
lol wow, thanks for the post

The Olympic Chick
08-29-2009, 08:11 PM
This report reeks of BS to me.

mackattack
08-29-2009, 10:04 PM
no actually wwe fired him for using roids and other pain killers

A Blissful Ass
08-30-2009, 12:41 AM
People he did it be accident & if i'm not mistaken Angle asked for his Release from WWE.

mackattack
08-30-2009, 12:48 AM
vince fired him for using roids and pain killers

Shane McMahon's Ass
08-30-2009, 01:03 AM
^^Mack attack, there is no point in arguing coz you've been outed 2-1

Now, back to the subject at hand. I hope TNA make Angle pay for the belt to be fixed :)

mackattack
08-30-2009, 01:18 AM
outed by who?? no one EXACTLY

i know what i read on wwe.com the day he was fired, so know your role and shut your hole

Shane McMahon's Ass
08-30-2009, 01:40 AM
^ WWE didn't fire him... Angle actually left at his own accord...

People he did it be accident & if i'm not mistaken Angle asked for his Release from WWE.

Voila outed 2-1

Now, we aren't talking about how Angle left WWE. We are talking about how he accidenlty broke the TNA title. Ok?

So stop trying to pick fights and post your comments on the actual titled subject.

mackattack
08-30-2009, 01:45 AM
posts dont mean im outed, i wasnt outed he was fired, thats what wwe.com said

ENUFF SAID lets move on

ArJay
08-30-2009, 03:49 AM
Mackattack...Do you believe EVERYTHING you read just cause it was posted on wwe.com? He asked for his release, claiming neck injuries as his problem. He -said- he wanted time off, but as we all saw shortly afterwards he really just wanted to go to TNA. He also doesn't use "Roids", as already stated he uses HGH, which was found in his car the day Rhaka Khan called the police to have him arrested for "stalking." He's not big at all, he's just strong. HGH doesn't jack you up it just makes you stronger.
As for the main topic of discussion here, I don't buy it. Why would Angle be mad that JJ and James are fighting? Angle doesn't give two shits about JJ. I highly doubt Angle was even pissed at all, let alone pissed enough to break a gold and metal object.

mackattack
08-31-2009, 02:15 AM
dude stfu are u on crack,, everything i read on wwe.com is true or they wouldnt have it on there DUH

he was fired for using roids and other pain killers
get your facts straight before moving your fat fingers to type

Kage
08-31-2009, 02:39 AM
^^Im starting to think this guy is either a troll or and 11 year old kid.

Kellie
08-31-2009, 02:39 AM
outed by who?? no one EXACTLY

i know what i read on wwe.com the day he was fired, so know your role and shut your hole

Good bye

ArJay
08-31-2009, 06:46 AM
lol and Kellie drops the banhammer. Dude was definitely trying to instigate stuff. Like I don't know the facts. Trust me when I say, I have alot of inside information, especially on TNA.

For Example...

Like how AJ Styles and Hernandez are set to be the other two in the 4-way match for No Surrender, and AJ is set to win. He'll then go on to face Sting in Sting's last match at Bound For Glory, a World Title Vs. Career Match...Which AJ will win. Plus, the current plan is to have Taylor Wilde and Sarita go over the Beautiful People to win the Knockout Tag titles.

Don't believe me? Just watch.

Coruptyed
09-02-2009, 11:40 PM
lol and Kellie drops the banhammer. Dude was definitely trying to instigate stuff. Like I don't know the facts. Trust me when I say, I have alot of inside information, especially on TNA.

For Example...

Like how AJ Styles and Hernandez are set to be the other two in the 4-way match for No Surrender, and AJ is set to win. He'll then go on to face Sting in Sting's last match at Bound For Glory, a World Title Vs. Career Match...Which AJ will win. Plus, the current plan is to have Taylor Wilde and Sarita go over the Beautiful People to win the Knockout Tag titles.

ill hold you to that arjay :p

and i believe he would break that title, that article in discussions put it into perspective on angle he needs time off..

Xan20
09-03-2009, 01:14 AM
I don't think he actually started bashing it with intent to break it, but I could see him holding it while angry and smashing it by accident.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-03-2009, 02:53 AM
Angle needs rehab nuff said. The man is gonna end up like Eddy Guerrero otherwise

The Mac
09-03-2009, 05:51 AM
u think its bs cuz ur a kurt fanatic

Y0UR Messiah
09-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Hate to bring up stuff. But Angle was fired from the WWE.

LOL!

J/K

He got his release from Vince because he wanted a break to let himself heal. He then signed with TNA which pissed Vince off because he only let him out of his contract because he was told by Angle that he needed time to heal his injuries.

Just thought I'd clairfy the whole thing for everyone...PLEASE DON'T BAN ME KELLIE!

ArJay
09-21-2009, 03:58 AM

For Example...

Just wanted to bump this quote for obvious reasons LOL.