PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy News and Notes including a DVD

Black Widow
09-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Matt Hardy posted on his twitter account that he was filmed most of yesterday by a WWE camera crew in North Carolina for the new Jeff Hardy DVD that is being put together by the company. The plan is to do a 2 or 3 DVD set and have it out in time for the holiday season.

A number of top WWE talents were interviewed for the DVD during Hardy's last week with the company. I wouldn't be shocked to see that Shannon Moore was interviewed as well, since he was at Summerslam.

Since departing WWE, Hardy has been fielding a number of offers to do personal appearances and independent dates. Based on what I understand, he isn't interested in doing any wrestling at all as his mindset is that if he's going to wrestle, he'll do it for WWE and it's time for his body to heal.

Hardy may do some non-wrestling signings but if he does it will be, as one close friend told me, "on his own time. He wanted to be back on his own time and now he is."

Hardy is also working on launching and producing a reality series featuring himself as well as working on doing live dates with his band.

PWI

John
09-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Matt Hardy posted on his twitter account that he was filmed most of yesterday by a WWE camera crew in North Carolina for the new Jeff Hardy DVD that is being put together by the company. The plan is to do a 2 or 3 DVD set and have it out in time for the holiday season.

A number of top WWE talents were interviewed for the DVD during Hardy's last week with the company. I wouldn't be shocked to see that Shannon Moore was interviewed as well, since he was at Summerslam.

Since departing WWE, Hardy has been fielding a number of offers to do personal appearances and independent dates. Based on what I understand, he isn't interested in doing any wrestling at all as his mindset is that if he's going to wrestle, he'll do it for WWE and it's time for his body to heal.

Hardy may do some non-wrestling signings but if he does it will be, as one close friend told me, "on his own time. He wanted to be back on his own time and now he is."

Hardy is also working on launching and producing a reality series featuring himself as well as working on doing live dates with his band.