PDA

View Full Version : Visa Issues Lead To Shocking Tna Release

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-04-2009, 03:26 PM
In a move that will probably take most fans of the company by surprise, former TNA Knockouts champion Angelina Love of the Beautiful People was released late yesterday by the company.

According to numerous sources within the company, there was some sort of issue with Love's work visa (she's Canadian) expiring and not being renewed as needed.

Love, who worked for TNA as recently as the Impact tapings this past Monday and Tuesday, had been working on a work visa originally granted to her from when she was under a WWE developmental deal. The existing visa has either expired or will expire shortly.

One TNA source referred to it as the company's "hands being tied" since they can't legally use Love if she doesn't have her paperwork in order. There was a lot of unhappiness within the company regarding the entire situation going down, although it seemed to be more disappointment as opposed to heat on Love.

My guess is that TNA would bring her back if and when she can get her paperwork in order, although the release would conceivably leave her available to sign with WWE and work there (pending a new work visa).

Love and Velvet Sky, as the Beautiful People, had been the top heel act for the TNA Knockouts division and were scheduled to be involved in an important bout on the No Surrender PPV on 9/22.

There's no word yet as to how Love will be written out of TNA storylines at this time.

PWI

Kage
09-04-2009, 03:28 PM
No!!!! Damnit!!!!

Black Widow
09-04-2009, 03:28 PM
wow :( this sucks

hardcoregamer16
09-04-2009, 04:01 PM
i never liked her anyway but thats messed up.

A Blissful Ass
09-04-2009, 10:36 PM
I saw this on a news site & was like wtf she will be missed in TNA & on UOW by some of our members here (Cough'John & Ryan' Cough).

Konan
09-05-2009, 01:42 AM
The official TNA website removed Angelina Love's bio from the roster page this afternoon, thus confirming Internet reports saying she is no longer an active member of the TNA roster. Her photos have also been removed from the Knockouts photo gallery.

It was reported earlier today that TNA released Love after an apparent issue with her working visa
not being renewed.

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-05-2009, 02:00 AM
aRJay told me this yesterday :shifty:

Thanks Konan

ArJay
09-05-2009, 03:14 AM
The news so shocking it MUST be posted thrice.

Before The Beginning
09-05-2009, 03:15 AM
wtf, lame

Before The Beginning
09-05-2009, 03:17 AM
Lame

Punisher
09-05-2009, 07:30 AM
there is no reason for me to watch TNA anymore. I have lost all faith in humanity now

aoessand
09-05-2009, 11:39 AM
i just died a lil inside, not seeing her fine ass every week anymore? IDK if i can take it... TNA is half dead to me now, if it wasnt for Ms.Sky TNA would suck! but in more hopeful news LOVE WWE inc?

Hypnose
09-06-2009, 01:58 AM
I'm shocked :(

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-06-2009, 08:21 AM
Apparently she's gonna be banned from the US for 10 years so no WWE for her either

A.B Dillon
09-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Wow , i read on a website that Angelina re-upped her Visa , she will reappear as TNA Knockout

scorpionf
09-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Wow - that sucks bigtime... Angelina was one of the best knockouts they had!

Ryan's gonna freak...

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-06-2009, 02:54 PM
btw I know this is completely besides the point But I love our avy scorpinf Supernatural and the Winchesters rule

mikedudelang
09-07-2009, 01:27 AM
This is fuckin' awful. The Beautiful People are the hottest thing going in wrestling right now and Angelina Love is easily the most charismatic female wrestler to come along in a long, long time. I hope they can get things squared away somehow and get her back into TNA. Her going to the WWE would be awful.