PDA

View Full Version : Angelina Love Update

Black Widow
09-05-2009, 04:08 PM
TNA quietly removed Angelina Love from their roster page last night.

While going through emails this morning, there seemed to be some readers who were blaming Love's release on the promotion. When it comes to a work visa, the person applying needs to do the groundwork to get the visa by either having: A)A certain amount of money in the bank to support themselves.
B)A sponsor in the United States. C)A company confirming they will employ them in the United States.

According to several TNA sources, the company had been waiting for Love to get her issues taken care of and as I mentioned yesterday when PWInsider.com broke the story, felt "their hands were tied" and they were forced to let her go because it wasn't taken care of.

As a brief correction, I noted yesterday Love was working under a visa she obtained while under a WWE developmental deal. One source within WWE contacted me yesterday to state that couldn't have been the case as that visa was revoked when she was let go, so it appears I may have been incorrect in that aspect of the report.

In either event, it's a shame TNA had to let go one of their best heel females.

I believe TNA will retain the rights to the Love ringname since they created it. Love had been working under the ring name Angel Williams for years prior to debuting in TNA.

PWI

A Blissful Ass
09-05-2009, 11:29 PM
B)A sponsor in the United States. C)A company confirming they will employ them in the United States.

^TNA could of done that

the madscotsman
09-10-2009, 01:13 PM
^ you're far too intelligent for these forums, please leave.

I can't belive they let her go bastards. her arse was the only reason I watched the show.