PDA

View Full Version : Angelina Love Facing Ban From The States

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-06-2009, 08:33 AM
PWInsider.com is reporting that according to a source close to the situation, recently released TNA star Angelina Love had been working for the company without a visa.

Love is a Canadian citizen, and it's being said that following her release from WWE back in 2007, she failed to obtain a new work visa when she signed with TNA. When a foreign citizen obtains a work visa, and is then fired from or leaves the company he or she is working for, that person must obtain a NEW work visa if and when he or she starts working for a new company in The U.S.

Legally, Angelina Love could face a stiff punishment, and it could be a ban from The United States for up to 10 years. Love did not have her visa issues taken care of prior to signing with TNA, and that puts both her and TNA in danger of punishment. Punishment to TNA for hiring an illegal alien without proper paper work, and Love for signing a contract with a company in the U.S. without applying for a work visa first.

Proves me right TNA has no legal deptt :P

Black Widow
09-06-2009, 08:48 AM
Move Tna To Canada

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Move TNA to Australia :shifty:

Thanks Gunner

Before The Beginning
09-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Move TNA anywhere Angelina can still be a part of the company, I don't care if its in Antarctica, Canada, Australia, Iceland, etc...

Konan
09-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Move Tna To Pakistan / India...... .ha Ha Ha

Will
09-07-2009, 04:38 PM
so someone without a work visa lived in the country,(assuming) entered and left the country many times, competed on a nationally broadcasted wrestling show and toured the country for two years and no one noticed? Damn I feel good with my tax dollars at work.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Move Tna To Pakistan / India...... .ha Ha Ha

Yeah bro that would be cool they came down here when they had Sonjay lol

Punisher
09-08-2009, 01:35 AM
damn lack of TNA legal