PDA

View Full Version : Vince Russo's 'Mission' to Make TNA's Top Talents Bigger Stars

Kellie
09-06-2009, 12:13 PM
It is being said backstage in TNA that lead writer Vince Russo is "on a mission" to make their top talent such as AJ Styles, Matt Morgan, and Hernandez into bigger stars. Dixie Carter is also said to be a huge fan of those three wrestlers. TNA views Matt Morgan as one of their homegrown talents despite WWE being the company who discovered him.

With Russo having complete creative control, he wants to send a message to younger talent that they are looking to develop new stars. The general feeling backstage is that Russo is more trustworthy than Jeff Jarrett, whom had a reputation for supporting his circle of friends only.

Wrestling Observer

Brandon
09-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Suck up.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-06-2009, 02:55 PM
For some reason I like Russo :shifty: :hide:

He might very well do this I am loving Matt Morgan and Hernandez atm

Kage
09-06-2009, 04:36 PM
It's gonna be hilarious when the smarks start bitching about Hernandez/Morgan being overpushed. Honestly, I don't really like either of them. Homicide is better than Hernandez imo, and Morgan is just another big guy getting a push.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-06-2009, 06:18 PM
I agree on the Homicide part but don't about Morgan. He's solid in the ring and his promos keep getting better. WWE missed out on a star here

tapout
09-07-2009, 08:34 PM
While we may not agree about the 3 quoted here I doubt anyone thinks that TNA trying to build their own stars is a bad thing. WWE is trying to rely on performers who's prime was somewhere in the last decade and can not find replacements.

A Blissful Ass
09-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Morgan shouldn't get a push he sucks balls The LAX members i agree should get one

The Mac
09-10-2009, 09:17 AM
tna is how wwe was during the monday night wars... they r developing there own new talent.... and sadly wwe is now wcw relying on past prime stars with a few young ones

the madscotsman
09-10-2009, 01:27 PM
He's going to put them into a "push on a pole match".