PDA

View Full Version : Big Show/Khali backstage fight

John
09-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Source: pwinsider.com

The talk of last night's Raw taping was a backstage fight between The Big Show and The Great Khali that took place on Saturday prior to the Smackdown house show at the Manuel Iguina Coliseum in Arecibo, Puerto Rico.
According to several I've spoken to, there has been some underlying heat between the two in some time, including Show being upset about Khali using moves that he feels should be exclusive to him "as a giant." The two got into an argument while their six man tag team bout for that night was being put together.

As it was described to me, they were arguing for several minutes when Show threw the first punch. Khali blocked "exactly as he does in the ring" and they began fighting. Show slipped on something and went down. Khali was on top of him but several of the wrestlers broke it up and the two were kept apart from each other in the ring that night.

Show was seen at fault among the wrestlers I spoke to last night.

Slash
09-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Fair play to anyone trying to pull them two apart!

The ShowOff
09-08-2009, 07:10 PM
I wish I xould see this hahah. Sounds like something funny as hell imo.

So wonder what moves they had a fight over?

A Blissful Ass
09-08-2009, 09:17 PM
^The chest slap i think:lmao:

Kage
09-09-2009, 02:05 AM
Well Big Show does have a point. I mean Khali totally stole the punch, chop, slap, and big boot from Big Show's playbook.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Like I said earlier @ the other place Show better not fool around with him he's one strong sob. Also Khali aint a dwarf what does Big Show mean by saying he's a giant so only he can do a few moves?

The Mac
09-09-2009, 05:08 AM
and big show stole those exact moves from andre so him complaining about is makes him a hypocrite

J-man
09-09-2009, 06:27 AM
Khali is bigger than Show. lol So why should moves be exclusive to him as a 'Giant'?

Before The Beginning
09-09-2009, 06:34 AM
and big show stole those exact moves from andre so him complaining about is makes him a hypocrite

yup, my thoughts exactly.

DUKE NUKEM
09-09-2009, 06:51 AM
wow thanb sfir this

A Blissful Ass
09-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Well Big Show does have a point. I mean Khali totally stole the punch, chop, slap, and big boot from Big Show's playbook.
Show isn't the only Giant in WWE so he should STFU

Like I said earlier @ the other place Show better not fool around with him he's one strong sob. Also Khali aint a dwarf what does Big Show mean by saying he's a giant so only he can do a few moves?
Spot on Gunner Khali is taller & bigger than him & What makes him think hes the onlt 'Giant' that can do these moves

Took the words out of my mouth

Khali is bigger than Show. lol So why should moves be exclusive to him as a 'Giant'?
There not Thats like saying Kane can't do the choke slam because Taker said he couldn't

scorpionf
09-10-2009, 12:10 AM
What does he want Khali to do? Fly around the ring like Evan Bourne?!?!

Why does Show think he is the only one who can use those moves anyway?!?! Has he got some kind of patent on them? It's not like he thought of them himself, like it's already been said, he swiped those moves from Andre, so he's just making a fool and a hypocrite out of himself by saying Khali is using his moves.