PDA

View Full Version : Hart Dynasty upset with Summerslam Snub

Kellie
09-09-2009, 03:56 AM
The Hart Dynasty have blasted WWE boss Vince McMahon following their SummerSlam snub. David Hart Smith, 23, Tyson Kidd and 27-year-old valet Natalya claim they are the No1 tag team in the wrestling promotion and should have appeared at the showpiece event. Speaking exclusively to SunSport, Hart Smith said: "I am little disappointed that we weren't on the SummerSlam card this year. "I feel bar none, not only technically, but if you take a look at the all-round skills that we have, we are probably the strongest tag team contenders in the whole of WWE."

And the trio certainly have the right pedigree to make such a bold statement. Smith is the son of legendary grappler The British Bulldog, while Natalya is the daughter of Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart. The blonde beauty dates Kidd, 29, away from the squared circle and he too became an extended member of the famous wrestling family after training in Stu Hart's infamous 'Dungeon' in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. But despite admitting being desperate for a place in the WWE spotlight, Natalya is quick to point out that her uncle — Bret 'The Hitman' Hart — was a 35-year-old veteran before he captured his first WWE heavyweight crown.

She said: "I think sometimes if you get something too quickly it's not a lot of fun. "For me it's about proving myself and proving my worth when I get that opportunity. "I do feel like my time will come and when it does I will represent my family — my father, my uncle Bret, my uncles that have passed on — and prove that I am one of the best female wrestlers in the history of sports entertainment." Tyson agreed, adding: "A lot of WWE Divas have risen up pretty fast in the past but I don't see many of them around anymore. "Natalya hasn't had a chance to show everyone what she's made of yet, or myself and David. "It's just a slow, slow progression whereas I would rather have had a meteoric rise."

Part of that slow progression is a training regime that Natalya says she would not wish on her worst enemy.

NoDQ