PDA

View Full Version : The latest on Sting's status with TNA

Konan
09-14-2009, 04:23 AM
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Sting still has not told TNA officials whether or not he plans to re-sign with the company or retire after their Bound For Glory PPV. TNA is currently working under the impression that Sting will be leaving after the PPV, and is promoting Bound For Glory as Sting's farewell from pro wrestling.

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-14-2009, 04:53 AM
I think he has 1 more year left in him but it's both parties choices if they want him to continue.

Thanks for the Update Konan

Y0UR Messiah
09-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Always hoped Sting would jump over to WWE for a his end run. Would like to see a Sting/HBK feud.

Konan
09-14-2009, 03:01 PM
Yeah Possible Jump In Wwe But He Is May Be The Next Victum Of Undertaker.wow

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-15-2009, 12:57 AM
Always hoped Sting would jump over to WWE for a his end run. Would like to see a Sting/HBK feud.

I would like to see Sting/HBK Feud BUT i highly doubt Sting will sell out his WCW past and go to WWE. Imo, it would just be wrong :no:

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-15-2009, 02:10 AM
He won't go to WWE why will he go there? He's gonna get buried, there's no Ric Flair to entice him inot joining WWE this will be it his final match in Cali and TNA's biggest PPV end of story

aoessand
09-15-2009, 05:33 AM
i wish he would go to wwe he was one of my fav in wcw

DUKE NUKEM
09-15-2009, 06:39 AM
^ that will never happen

A Blissful Ass
09-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Never going to Happen

Yeah Possible Jump In Wwe But He Is May Be The Next Victum Of Undertaker.wow
Never going to Happen

I would like to see Sting/HBK Feud BUT i highly doubt Sting will sell out his WCW past and go to WWE. Imo, it would just be wrong :no:
Spot on Kirst hes the only WCW guy not to go to WWE & he'll be that way till he retires

He won't go to WWE why will he go there? He's gonna get buried, there's no Ric Flair to entice him inot joining WWE this will be it his final match in Cali and TNA's biggest PPV end of story
Yup he'll wrap it up with TNA maybe not this year maybe next who realy knows

i wish he would go to wwe he was one of my fav in wcw
Never going to Happen

When i say Never going to Happen i mean it When WCW got bought out in 2001
Sting was almost going to go to WWE/F then saw what the Storylines where like
and Decided not to join and he said he'll never go there even though hes had some talks with Vince in the past.

mikedudelang
09-16-2009, 12:00 AM
^ Keep in mind though that when Sting first backed out of signing with the WWE, it was because of the content of the storylines, not the quality (or lack thereof). Now that the WWE is kid friendly (much more so than even TNA) I wouldn't think him not coming to the WWE would be a lock. With that said, I don't think it'll happen for a few reasons.

First, I don't think he's interested in hitting the road the way he'd have to if he signed with the WWE. TNA has a much lighter schedule which allows Stinger to spend a fair amount of time at home.

Second, Sting is really a shadow of his former self. He's let himself fall out of shape and, while his in-ring stuff is still okay, he's not even 50% of what he was when he was hugely popular in WCW.

Lastly, I don't know that the WWE would have much interest, at least if it came down to having to moneywhip him to get him to sign. I just can't see them giving him a huge deal and allowing him to skip all road shows the way they're about to do with the Undertaker.

ArJay
09-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Never gonna happen? Sorry Mat but you're wrong. Now, I'm not saying it WILL happen, but to say it WON'T...well...never say never. I do know, for a fact, that he will wrestle AJ Styles for the World Title at Bound Glory in his last match for TNA. I don't know however if he'll retire or go to WWE. I do know this much, Vince wants Sting, he wants to put out a DVD and Sting also plans on doing a book. Sting will get better promotion for his book if we was with WWE at the time. He knows that. Whether or not he'll "sell his soul to the devil" or not is yet to be seen. To say it'll NEVER happen though, it's not that much of a guarantee.