PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy asks fans to support him

Konan
09-15-2009, 08:13 AM
Former WWE superstar Jeff Hardy is thanking fans for their support in the wake of his Friday arrest for drug trafficking. Hardy wrote a message on Twitter on Monday morning stating, "Thanks for your undying support-Love u guys!" He also encouraged his followers to add a "Twibbon" to their avatars, which is a small icon that allows Twitter users to show support for a particular cause. The description of Jeff Hardy's Twibbon icon reads, "To show Jeff Hardy that we all support him and love him no matter what. That we as fans stand beside him thru everything! If you are a Twitter user, visit Twibbon.com to add a Jeff Hardy Twibbon to your profile.

Before The Beginning
09-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Get some help Jeff, you know people support you man, now get it right.

Y0UR Messiah
09-15-2009, 12:09 PM
If I had this ribbon to support Jeff...will he return the favor by supporting me with coke?

trev32f
09-15-2009, 12:55 PM
he is a cool dude

coachthor
09-15-2009, 08:51 PM
Hi my name is Billy and I am 10 years old. I like Jeff hardy. I know that when I grow up I can be a total failure at almoast everything and still be considered a good person. I can be caught with illegal drugs and still be a good person. I can be caught with cocaine and still be marketed towards kids. I can be a totally immoral drug fiend and be called a role model and a champion. When I grow up I want to be a total loser like Jeff Harvey. At least Vince Macmahon will hire me. That Vince he's a nice guy and.... what's the term? Oh yeah... ENABLER.

A Blissful Ass
09-15-2009, 09:51 PM
If I had this ribbon to support Jeff...will he return the favor by supporting me with coke?
People have been telling him that since he got fired from WWE back in 03/04

Get some help Jeff, you know people support you man, now get it right.
:lmao: you might be lucky there lol

wwe9112
09-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Hi my name is Billy and I am 10 years old. I like Jeff hardy. I know that when I grow up I can be a total failure at almoast everything and still be considered a good person. I can be caught with illegal drugs and still be a good person. I can be caught with cocaine and still be marketed towards kids. I can be a totally immoral drug fiend and be called a role model and a champion. When I grow up I want to be a total loser like Jeff Harvey. At least Vince Macmahon will hire me. That Vince he's a nice guy and.... what's the term? Oh yeah... ENABLER.

lol complete sarcasm to make a point,. I love it :p.