PDA

View Full Version : Sisters

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-17-2009, 07:11 AM
Sisters suck! Esp mine :shifty:

She is always hijacking the computer, eating all the cookies and doesn't help with anything! I mean i know she's not staying here with us atm but this is still her house and she needs to help every once in a while. But what i hate most is when she calls Casey names she ALWAYS says she's joking and the names aren't very nice to begin with. I doubt any of you have a sister like that. :no:

Now that i have said/wrote my piece i shall go. Thank you for listening/reading :shifty:

A Blissful Ass
09-17-2009, 08:03 AM
I agree shes annoying little girl

Glorious Maxxwell
09-17-2009, 08:19 AM
Maybe we should have a worst sister contest...

I think mine would trump yours...

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-17-2009, 08:30 AM
^^ LOL ok :)

A Blissful Ass
09-17-2009, 09:27 AM
This i gotta see

J-man
09-17-2009, 11:58 PM
My mom was just complaining about my Aunt last night.

She always comes to our house and eats our food, but doesnt help, just makes messes. And then when she gets bored goes to her boyfriends house. Who isnt really her boyfriend just her 300 lb fuck buddy. He just uses her, like he broke up with her the day before her birthday and got back with her the day after, no present or anything. Just skipped a day. And she still stands up for him. And worse then that she wont use her manager position to get me a job :(

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-18-2009, 12:35 AM
What a crappy Aunty no offense meant Joshy. I mean, not getting you a job :no:

J-man
09-18-2009, 01:17 AM
I KNOW!! Its at Toys R Us too!!! My favorite place ever!! Toys galore :D

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-18-2009, 02:43 AM
AWESOME! I wish i worked at Toys R Us

Black Widow
09-18-2009, 09:17 AM
:spankgimp: where is she..

:shifty:

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-18-2009, 09:26 AM
:spankgimp: where is she..

:shifty:

If you're talking about Ash, she's here right now :hmm:

She hijacked Mat's PC....AGAIN :no:

Jodes
09-18-2009, 11:15 AM
^ ever thought about telling her NO? lol

i feel your pain i have three older sisters and they still to this day treat me like a baby. right now my sister her man and her five kids are living with us and believe me its like i am in hell lol i love her and all but jeez get your own place already.

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-18-2009, 11:30 AM
^^Lol you are just like my mum :P

Ash is like...Ten times bigger than me and i feel intimidated by her lol

Slash
09-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Your sister's sound reasonably pleasant compared to my psychopathic sibling! I've lost count of the amout of times she's threatened to kill me in my sleep! & she says it with the sort of tone where you're not quite sure if she's serious or not! She constantly rubs it in my face that she earns more money than I do & puts me down in front of people! She comes home from work & starts shouting at my mum if her Dinner isn't ready & she expects everyone to run around after her, she thinks she's the fucking Queen! She always gets her own way & if she doesn't she just shouts & screams, she's acts like a baby sometimes, somebody really needs to put her in her place! Any takers?

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-18-2009, 11:48 AM
^^Sounds like to me what she needs is a good kick in the fucken head! No offence meant Slash.

Slash
09-18-2009, 02:41 PM
None taken! I'd gladly do it, but there's an unwritten rule about hitting girls, even if she is an obnoxious little shit!

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-19-2009, 07:51 AM
^^My mum made that rule for us too :shifty:

Black Widow
09-19-2009, 08:01 AM
If you're talking about Ash, she's here right now :hmm:

She hijacked Mat's PC....AGAIN :no:

ooh ashy come talk :shifty:

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-19-2009, 08:05 AM
^^^Too late Ryan...She has a BF now :shifty:

legolas4792
09-20-2009, 04:05 AM
im so glad that i have a family who will basically say fuck off to any family member who is annoying or they dont like

That Rob
09-22-2009, 05:08 AM
None taken! I'd gladly do it, but there's an unwritten rule about hitting girls, even if she is an obnoxious little shit!

In Canada there used to be a law about hitting girls, that law has since been changed to "if the bitch pisses you off put her in her place.":shifty:

No but seriously there is no law here about hitting girls anymore.

J-man
09-22-2009, 07:00 AM
And when I turn 18 I know where I'm moving :shifty:

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-22-2009, 07:41 AM
When i turn 18 i'm coming after you Josh :ryan:...Oh wait...DAMN! :hmm:

I wanna slap Ashleigh though, she hates how i slap, apparently when i slap her it stings :evil:

frankdafrog
08-25-2010, 05:58 AM
Sisters suck! Esp mine :shifty:

She is always hijacking the computer, eating all the cookies and doesn't help with anything! I mean i know she's not staying here with us atm but this is still her house and she needs to help every once in a while. But what i hate most is when she calls Casey names she ALWAYS says she's joking and the names aren't very nice to begin with. I doubt any of you have a sister like that. :no:

Now that i have said/wrote my piece i shall go. Thank you for listening/reading :shifty:

little slice of revenge...put a rubber band on the kitchen sink sprayer. when she turns on the water she'll get a little surprise. and u get a little satisfaction of payback. i have a little brother and that little monster never would check, even after repeatedly getting sprayed. my little slice of redemption.

ShanksYYZ
09-08-2010, 05:30 AM
All I want to know, is she old enough to drink? ;)

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-08-2010, 08:26 AM
All I want to know, is she old enough to drink? ;)

Depends on what country you're in.

A Blissful Ass
09-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Why is this being bumped for?

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-09-2010, 02:59 PM
little slice of revenge...put a rubber band on the kitchen sink sprayer. when she turns on the water she'll get a little surprise. and u get a little satisfaction of payback. i have a little brother and that little monster never would check, even after repeatedly getting sprayed. my little slice of redemption.

Explain more please :shifty:

Dragón De Muerte
10-28-2010, 07:26 AM
You lot think you have sibling problems I have 2 Brothers and 4 Sisters who's favorite sport include beating me up....not that I try to stop them :)