PDA

View Full Version : Roo wreaks havoc in office

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-17-2009, 08:45 AM
AN Atherton psychologist got the fright of her life yesterday when a large kangaroo busted into her office and forced her to leap on to a desk for safety.

The 1.5m roo created more than six minutes of havoc at the office shared by psychologist Suzanne Habib and disability employment agency, Commonwealth Rehabilitation Services Australia.

But the drama did not end there.

The escaping roo bolted out of the office and nearly knocked over an elderly woman using a walking fame to make her way along Railway Lane before the frightened animal headed up Jack St.

Ms Habib said it was a huge surprise to be greeted by a kangaroo.

"Normally it’s very quiet and orderly in my office," she said.

"But it came without a referral or an appointment.

"My heart was pounding like anything.

"I don’t know where it came from or where it went."

CRS regional employment liaison officer Tony Baddock said the morning had started off normally and was rocked by a loud scream by Ms Habib.

He rushed into her office and found the psychologist calling for help while standing on her desk as the roo desperately tried to escape through metal bars on the window.

"It must have come in through the door and then went into Sue’s office without her seeing it and then all of a sudden it leapt up," he said.

"I had to help her over the desk so she could get past it and then I headed it out of the office."

Tableland Printing Service owner Colleen McIvor caught the tail end of the action when she came to the aid of the elderly woman.

"It was coming down the street really fast," she said.

"He didn’t even baulk at us and he was really agitated."

This Roo is awesome lol

Before The Beginning
09-17-2009, 09:15 AM
Go ROO go, don't let them tame you ROO, RUN BABY RUN