PDA

View Full Version : World's tallest man with world's biggest hands, Sultan Kosen wants a girlfriend

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-17-2009, 08:51 AM
http://i32.tinypic.com/2h6ehdk.jpg
The world's tallest man, Sultan Kosen from Turkey, poses for photographers next to school children. Kosen, who is 2 metres 46.5 cm (8 feet 1 inch) tall and also claims the record for the largest hands and largest feet, attended the event to promote the Guinness World Records 2010 book.

THE world's tallest man has revealed the biggest dilemma in his life - finding a woman who is not afraid of falling in love with a giant.

Sultan Kosen, who is 8ft 1in, has just been given the title of the world's tallest man by the Guinness Book of World Records in 2010.

The 27-year-old farmer from Turkey said he's never had a girlfriend.

But he hopes his luck will change after becoming famous for his height.

He said: "I want a car I can fit into, but more than that I want to get married. Until now it’s been really difficult to find a girlfriend. They’re usually scared of me. But hopefully now I’m famous I’ll meet lots of girls. I’d like to get married."

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Kosen also boasts the globe’s biggest hands (10.8in) and largest feet (14.4in). And he needs crutches just to walk.