PDA

View Full Version : Wwe Announces Tour Of Australia But Will They Compete With The Hulkster?

Black Widow
09-19-2009, 09:58 PM
The answer to that question is no. Hulk Hogan and company still have November all to themselves.

Steven Fernandes sent the following.

WWE has announced their own Australian tour set for July/August 2010. The dates are:

Jul 30 - Brisbane, Queensland - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
Jul 31 - Melbourne, Victoria - Rod Laver Arena
Aug 1 - Adelaide, South Australia - Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Aug 2 - Sydney, New South Wales - Acer Arena
Aug 3 - Perth, Western Australia - Burswood Dome

PWI

BigJimSlate
09-20-2009, 03:26 AM
I doubt very much there will be any competition. I think Hulks new wrestling program will not last long just like his last one. That shit was so horrible I can't even remember the name. I remember it was on the Country Music Channel.

Kage
09-20-2009, 03:52 AM
Is Hogan gonna actually use wrestlers this time instead of B-list celebs?

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-20-2009, 04:03 AM
Great another BS tour oh well, the mindless 12 y.o Cena/Mysterio/Batista fans will be happy.

Thanks Ryan

Relapse
09-20-2009, 08:48 AM
^I would of given you rep for that post if I could.
the mindless 12 y.o Cena/Mysterio/Batista fans will be happy. XD

Agree, Hogan's "Wrestling Company" will fail like the other one.

Kage, C-List Celebrities?...............I thought they were more of like Y or Z list :D

A Blissful Ass
09-20-2009, 11:40 PM
^More like 2cent list Celebs lol WWE will have more of an Imoact here they Hogan

scorpionf
09-21-2009, 01:18 AM
The prices for Hogan tour went up on ticketek.com.au this morning.... They cost more than what the WWE has ever charged us for their shows.

I can't imagine Hulk's show selling out super fast like WWE usually does - considering that other than Hulk & Bischoff - no other names have been confirmed.