PDA

View Full Version : Boy faked kidnapping to cover for bad report

John
09-20-2009, 01:23 PM
An 11-year-old US boy faked his own kidnapping to avoid bringing home a bad school report.

The pupil claimed a man in a red car grabbed him as he left school in Huntsville, Alabama, and forced him into the vehicle.

He told police that the man was armed with a pistol and told him: "I'm going to take you somewhere and kill you."

The boy claimed that he managed to jump out of the car, leaving behind his school bag which contained his report, and ran to his grandparents' house.

Sgt Mark Roberts said police were suspicious that the boy had somehow been able to escape with his band instrument, but not his bag.

The boy eventually confessed to making the whole thing up to cover for his bad grades. His grandfather called police to apologise and report the boy's story.

Police said the boy faces no charges at this time. The whereabouts of the school bag and report card are still unknown, reports the Huntsville Times.

scorpionf
09-21-2009, 01:40 AM
So the kid isn't even going to get punished for pulling such an idiotic stunt????

Hell, I got heaps of bad report cards, but I never resorted to anything like that!

I can't even have my year 12 report card in my portfolio cause of what the dumbf*ck principal had put in the principal comments section