PDA

View Full Version : Valkyria Chronicles Trophies Still a Possibility

DA
09-22-2009, 06:01 PM
Fans of PlayStation 3 sleeper hit Valkyria Chronicles have been steadfastly hoping for Trophy support, and now they have one more reason to believe it may happen. A post on the PlayStation.Blog (via CVG) from Sega assistant community manager Aaron Webber reveals that it could still be in the cards. "I wouldn't keep you guys hoping if it was impossible," Webber wrote. "I'm a fan of the game as well, and I don't believe in stringing people along for things that might not happen."
Webber goes on to encourage interested players to get involved and let their voices be heard. "If you do want to see trophies, then please do keep an eye out. I'd like to organize all your feedback together so I can show some people here at Sega just how many fans out there want them. Numbers speak loudest!" The Valkyria community is nothing if not vocal, and they've made a difference before. A fan campaign led to a large sales boost in April, which may have helped convince Sega there was enough U.S. interest to bring over more DLC and the upcoming sequel.