PDA

View Full Version : 'I slept with my own father'

Black Widow
09-23-2009, 06:48 PM
THE daughter of THE MAMAS & THE PAPAS singer JOHN PHILLIPS has revealed the pair shared a ten-year incestuous affair.

Actress MACKENZIE PHILLIPS admitted her rock star dad drugged and raped her when she was 19 which later turned into a ten-year sexual relationship.

However, while promoting her explosive new book High On Arrival, she defended the singer by saying: "I don't hate my father."

They first got intimate on the night before her wedding to JEFF SESSLER who a was member of the ROLLING STONES' entourage.

She recalled: "On the eve of my wedding, my father showed up, determined to stop it.

"I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad's bed.

"My father was not a man with boundaries. He was full of love, and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father.

"Had this happened before? I didn't know. All I can say is it was the first time I was aware of it. For a moment I was in my body, in that horrible truth and then I slid back into a blackout."

Sixties star Phillips was the main songwriter of the band whose biggest hits included California Dreamin' and Monday Monday.

MacKenzie, who was a product from Phillips' first marriage to SUSAN ADAMS, was a heavy drug user and starred in US sitcom One Day At A Time.

Shortly after being sacked from the hit show, she joined her father on tour with his reformed band called NEW MAMAS & THE PAPAS.

By this time she had willingly entered into an affair with her father - who was now with his third wife model GENEVIEVE WAITE - which lasted a decade.

She revealed: "I was a fragment of a person, and my secret isolated me.

"One night Dad said, "We could just run away to a country where no one would look down on us. There are countries where this is an accepted practice. Maybe Fiji.

'He was completely delusional. No, I thought, we're going to hell for this."

Phillips died eight years ago and left behind four other children, including CHYNNA who was also a singer.

She told a US magazine she was left stunned when Mackenzie - her half-sister - opened up about her secret affair in 1997.

Chynna recalls: "She said, 'I don't know why, but I just really felt the need to call you and tell you something that I think you need to know.'

"And she went on to tell me that she had had an incestuous relationship with our dad for about 10 years.

"Somebody could have dropped a piano on my head and I probably wouldn't have felt it.

"But I knew it was true. I mean, who in their right mind would make such a claim if it wasn't true?"

The Sun

A Blissful Ass
09-23-2009, 10:14 PM
Wow i don't know what to say