PDA

View Full Version : Nude hiking trail for German naturists

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-24-2009, 07:47 AM
It seems that where's there's a willy, there's a way, because a campaign for German naturists to be given a special nude hiking trail has met with success.

An 11km walk between the town of Dankerode and the Wippertal dam, near Leipzig, will formally open early next year.

But some cheeky nudists have already given the route a test-run.

The project was spear-headed by local campsite owner Heinz Ludwig. After two naked women were spotted on the trail, he told Bild newspaper: 'I think it's a great way to promote tourism here. There's already been a lot of interest in it.'

However, some locals were against the scheme from the beginning. No ifs, no butts. But Heinz won the backing of the authorities.

Jeanette Schuchmann, Deputy Director at the German National Tourist Office for UK & Ireland said: 'Walking is a passion shared by many nationalities. Nudism is an expression for many a liberated mind in many countries.

'To the locals I would say: hike and let hike. To the nude hikers, I would say: Mind the brambles and high thistles...' And let's hope that none of them lose their bare-ings.