PDA

View Full Version : Dana White Slams Strikeforce For Signing Herschel Walker

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-25-2009, 05:56 AM
Never one to choose he words carefully, especially when discussing the UFC’s competitors, Dana White recently shared his thoughtful opinion on Strikeforce’s acquisition of former NFL star Herschel Walker, and it wasn’t pretty. Here is what the UFC President had to say during an interview on Inside The Ultimate Fighter.

“I think it's ridiculous. People think we're anti-competition? We're anti-dumb competition. Doing stupid things like this, putting a 50 year old guy in the Octagon for the first time, and then going out there putting out press releases like it's a big deal because you signed a 50-year-old Herschel Walker? Are you serious?”

“Strikeforce is a small, little, regional show. The geniuses over at Showtime, these guys are the most arrogant, pompous, cocky jackasses I’ve ever met in my whole life!”

“Which athletic commission is going to let this guy fight? Who the f**k are they going to find to fight Herschel Walker? A guy in a wheelchair?”

“It's completely disrespectful to the sport.”

F.L

Before The Beginning
09-25-2009, 07:11 AM
IDK, I've read Herschel Walker has been doing MMA training for awhile now, and that guy was a beast at Georgia and in the NFL. Hes one of those healthy freaks,
I'm not saying he would be a star, but I'm sure he could handle himself in the ring.