PDA

View Full Version : Big TNA Update: Styles, Devine, House Show, Samoa Joe, More

Straight Edge
01-23-2006, 03:35 AM
AJ Styles was forced to cancel his bookings with both Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and International Wrestling Council due to a severe nose and throat infection. Styles was told by doctors that flying would cause the infection to get worse due to the change in air pressure.

Team Canada member Johnny Devine is still under contract with TNA. Devine is scheduled to undergo another stomach surgery stemming from when he was stabbed last year in Nashville. TNA management made the decision to hold off on Devine's return to TV until he was fully healthy and ready to go.

An arena layout for the upcoming TNA House Show event on March 17 in Plymouth, Michigan is now available. The arena seats a total of 4,449 people. It will be interesting to see how well ticket sales do leading up to the event and if the new TV exposure on Spike TV will help them reach a larger audience. To view the seating chart, click here.

Matches confirmed so far for TNA's Against All Odds PPV on February 12 includes Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles for the X Division Title and The James Gang vs. Latin American Exchange. TNA will confirm Jeff Jarrett's opponent for the NWA World Title next week on iMPACT! on Spike TV.

Against All Odds look's like a good line-up so far, I don't particulary like The James Gang (mostly because Kip James sucks) so I hope Homicide and Appolo (if he's at the PPV) or Konnan beat them. Joe vs Styles, will be ok but the ending to the match is predictable and Jarrett will retain the title against whomever gets the NWA World Title Shot

W-OLF
01-23-2006, 03:53 AM
Sore throat (rubs throat) I can relate mine feels bad atm as well . ^^ He's probably right but I hope Jeff loses again and that AJ beats Joe and the james gang arent that bad to me but then again I like the new age outlaws before they were in DX .

Raven Effect
01-23-2006, 07:13 PM
well, see as how i will be getting that ppv, i think jeff better lose and i hate konnan, so he better lose, but TNA is getting worse and worse. Last week on Impact AJ Styles lost to Shannon Moore. Like come on what is with that. SO this ppv better make up for this crap.

Austinfan4Life
01-24-2006, 02:11 AM
Yeah the PPVs and TNA never seem to disapoint. But i am particularly pumped to see the REMATCH OF THE YEAR.. Samoa Joe vs. AJ STyles vs. Christopher Daniels.

W-OLF
01-24-2006, 03:03 PM
Thats gonna be one awesome match right there . Of course a Sting fan and he signed for a year so this will be a good year for me and TNA.

Straight Edge
01-24-2006, 03:56 PM
well, see as how i will be getting that ppv, i think jeff better lose and i hate konnan, so he better lose, but TNA is getting worse and worse. Last week on Impact AJ Styles lost to Shannon Moore. Like come on what is with that. SO this ppv better make up for this crap.

I know most people would have been suprised that AJ actually lost to Shannon Moore, but Shannon Moore is set for a fued with AJ Styles so they're gradually building up the fued, the match they had on iMPACT! last week was at "AJ's request" so because Shannon Moore is the heel and AJ is the face, Shannon will pick up the win a few more times, the same as AJ will gain some victories

Austinfan4Life
01-24-2006, 05:51 PM
I still think that it would be way better if they focus on the Joe, Daniels and AJ feud. So that we can see another Triple Threat for the X Division Championship.