PDA

View Full Version : Jordan aka Katie Price rubbishes former Lover

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-29-2009, 12:11 PM
FURIOUS glamour model Jordan last night rubbished ex-lover Dwight Yorke's claims that he was a good lover and a doting dad.

She angrily declared that the former Sydney FC soccer player - who admitted having sex with another women when he and Jordan were together - had neglected his son Harvey.

And she described the husband who left her in a bitter split - Sydney raised singer Peter Andre - as the boy’s "real dad".

The glamour model and businesswoman also laughed at Dwight’s boasts about their wild sex life, saying he was a "selfish flop" in bed.

A source close to Jordan told the Daily Star newspaper in the UK: "She can’t understand why Dwight has done this. She certainly doesn’t agree with his version of events."

Raging Jordan, real name Katie Price, came out fighting after the former player tried to claim he was a doting father to their son Harvey.

The glamour girl rubbished the former marquee player at Sydney for the way he has treated their disabled seven-year-old.

Dwight Yorke: "I wanted to throttle Peter Andre"

She claimed he had neglected his son and estranged husband Pete, 36, was more of a dad to him than Dwight had ever been.

"He’s always come and gone," spat a furious Kate. "He wouldn’t see him very often. He should be ashamed. He has not fulfilled his responsibility as a father like he said he would.

"I couldn’t give two s**ts. Pete’s his dad at the end of the day."

Baffled Andre was also hurt by the footballer’s rant and fired back: "Harvey’s like a son to me and he calls me dad.

"He is my son - he’s mine."