PDA

View Full Version : Edward Furlong's Wife claims he 'threatened my life'

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-30-2009, 11:16 AM
ACTOR Eddie Furlong's estranged wife has made claims the Terminator star attacked her and threatened her life in a restraining order she obtained against him.

She also claims the actor has recently threatened suicide and was placed under psychiatric lockdown, according to the restraining order.

Rachael Kneeland, who is in the midst of divorcing the actor, claims Furlong's "drug use has escalated along with attacking me and threatening my life," according to the Superior Court papers.

Furlong's rep, R.J. Rousso, tells PEOPLE the allegations are false.

"Mr. Furlong vehemently denies all allegations that have been made and is currently working with his legal team to have this temporary restraining order extinguished," says Rousso. "Unfortunately, the two parties are going through a very contentious divorce and custody battle. Eddie's main concern is his son, Ethan, and moving forward with his life."

The rep adds: "Eddie has been sober for more than five years and is preparing to begin production on a new film."

In her court papers, Kneeland alleges that on Sept. 23 Furlong "grabbed me, bruised me, pushed me ... left messages saying he would hire people to come and beat me with chains and bats. He is smoking cocaine and doing other various drugs. He is very unpredictable."

A judge on Sept. 25 temporarily ordered Furlong to stay 100 yards away from Kneeland (who also uses the last name Bella), and has stripped him of visitation rights for their 3-year-old son. A court hearing is set for Oct. 20, report PEOPLE.